Dermacrine – The perfect addition to your AAS cycle

Dermacrine – The Perfect addition to your Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) cycle​

Do you need help supporting a raging sex drive, aggressive mental focus, and an intense appetite to fulfill your protein requirements? Perhaps you are you using Deca and having problems keeping ‘it’ hard, or running EQ and feeling lethargic and unmotivated, or using Anadrol and lacking an appetite for food. These problems are typical for many athletes and bodybuilders when hormone levels become out of balance. Fortunately, Dermacrine can counter these problems by providing a significant boost in the essential male hormones.

Dermacrine is a topical cream that delivers high amounts of androgenic & anabolic hormones right through the skin. What makes Dermacrine so exciting is that it is not only a solid performance enhancing supplement on its own, but it can be stacked with just about any Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) cycle to increase gains and prevent many side effects. Let me explain…

Many don’t realize that there are over a dozen different natural hormones which act like testosterone to positively influence muscle gains, strength and libido.(1) Dermacrine delivers a hefty dose of DHEA and Pregenenolone, bio-identical precursors for the essential male hormones. More specifically, DHEA readily converts to the hormones androstenedione, androstenediol, and androsterone.(2-8) These are known as anabolic/androgenic hormones that are responsible for “all that is man” including libido, muscular development, aggression and recovery. Therefore, it is important to keep these hormones elevated with Dermacrine, especially during a steroid cycle when the production of these natural hormones are shut down!

Consider this -- DHEA is absorbed through the skin about 10x better than it is absorbed orally.(9,10,11) Most fascinating, is that the skin is extremely concentrated in the steroid converting enzymes required to convert DHEA to the androgenic/anabolic hormones listed above.(2-8) Because Dermacrine is delivered topically, we’ve created the most effective formula possible. Dermacrine is so powerful, users have compared it to using 150-200mg/wk of Injectable testosterone (TE).

To help control estrogenic side effects we’ve fortified Dermacrine with Resveratrol and 7,8 Benzoflavone – natural aromatase inhibitors that reduce conversion to estrogen. We’ve also designed Dermacrine to have minimal conversion to DHT, thus offering safety for those concerned with hair loss.

These properties make Dermacrine one outstanding product. We encourage you to visit the Primordial Performance website to learn more –
www.primordialperformance.com

We also encourage you to learn more about Sustain Alpha as a post cycle therapy (pct) substitute for Clomid or Nolva without the side-effects.

As a benefit to the forum members, Primordial Performance is extending a 10% off discount. Just enter SPONSOR10 in the promotional code field during online checkout.

Thank you.

-Pp

REFERENCES

1. http://www.primordialperformance.com/hormone_tree.cfm

2. Transformation in vitro of [4-14C ] dehydroepiandrosterone into 7-oxygenated derivatives by the normal human male and female skin tissue. Faredin, I., A. Fazekas, I. Toth, and M. Juslesz. J. Invest. Dermatol. 52:357. 1969

3. The metabolism of [4-14C] 5 androstene-3P, 17P-diol by normal human skin in vitro. Faredin, I., and I. Toth. Acta Med. Acad. Sci. Hung. 32:139. 1975.

4. Sebocytes are the key regulators of androgen homeostasis in human skin. M Fritsch, CE Orfanos, and CC Zouboulis J Invest Dermatol, May 1, 2001; 116(5): 793-800.

5. Transformation and conjugation of dehydroepiandrosterone by human skin. Berliner, D. L., and A. J. Gallegos. J. Clin. Endocrinol. 27:1214. 1967.

6. The formation of water soluble steroids by human skin. Berliner, D. L., J. R. Pasqu****i, and A. J. Gallegos. J. Invest. Dermatol. 50:220. 1968

7. The in vitro metabolism of dehydroepiandrosterone in human skin. I Faredin, JL Webb, and M Julesz Acta Med Acad Sci Hung, Jan 1967; 23(2): 169-79.

8. The metabolism of [4-14C] dehydroepiandrosterone by human skin in vitro. I. Transformation in vitro of [4-14C] dehydroepiandrosterone into Androst-4-ene-3,17-dione, testosterone and androsterone by normal human male and female skin slices. I Faredin, K Kokai, I Toth, AG Fazekas, and M Julesz Acta Med Acad Sci Hung, Jan 1970; 27(1): 95-102.

9. High bioavailability of dehydroepiandrosterone administered percutaneously in the rat C Labrie, M Flamand, A Belanger, and F Labrie J. Endocrinol., Sep 1996; 150: S107 - S118.

10. Effects of transdermal application of DHEA to men on the levels of steroids, gonadotropins and lipids. SULCOVÁ J, HILL M, HAMPL R, MA.EK Z, NOVÁ C EK A, C E.KA R, STÁRKA L Physiol Res 49: 685-693, 2000.

11. 5. Majeed, M. et al. US Patent #5,536,506 (1996), US Patent # 5,744,161 (1998), US Patent # 5,972,382 (1999), US Patent # 6, 054, 585 (2000) and International patents

Will this product have any effect on the area of application i.e. acne, rashes, etc. ?

Most customers like the way the product smells, feels and moisturizes the skin. We’ve developed a very natural and skin healthy carrier with organic aloe, vitamin e, emu oil, almond oil, ect.

You’re not going to notice any harsh skin rashes from this product. Only about 1-2% of our customers report a minor skin reaction (probably and allergy), and it’s something that clears up within a few days.

-Pp

Good to know. I have a fair amount of acne on my shoulders and I wanted to make sure it wouldn't get aggravated. The moisturizer sounds like a nice touch, especially during the summer.

I've only been on this stuff a couple of days and i cant stop eating. Thank god for cosco and bulk food.

i just got some. i'll be using it with amplify02

should i add aifm? i mean how potent is this stuff?

i feel extra energy from it thus far.

thats what if figured.

i've used it for 2 days. I got 2 bottles,,, i throw updates on as i go.

im not using anything else. i haven't started the amplify, and im not taking any other creatine nos type of product.

it does give me energy. I've noticed that I have a general feeling of well being, and it seems to increase my libido.

this is all just my opinion, I have been working a lot, I haven't missed workouts, but I haven't been going for PR's either. Once I start lifting heavy again, i'll see if it helps strength.

forgive me as I may have missed this information in your write-up...but ho wmuch of this do you apply - and how often?

and does the same application technique apply to the sustain-alpha you mentioned?

thanks

forgive me as I may have missed this information in your write-up...but ho wmuch of this do you apply - and how often?

and does the same application technique apply to the sustain-alpha you mentioned?

thanks

You apply 4-5 pumps everyday after a shower. This is the same thing for Dermacrine and Sustain Alpha.

Each bottle lasts 25 days at 5 pumps ED.

-Pp

Ill be using it next month sometime along with SUS,HGH, maybe Tren A, maybe IGF-1 LR3
Ill use it the first 4 weeks thanks to PP. Ill throw up a log when i start. Shit should be WILD!!!

Back