Desperate for some PCT Guidance

1. Thats a good starting point to see how you respond, no way to know what the minimum is everyone is different.

2. If you took an AI while on T yea take an AI with the HCG. And yes stop the AI when you stop the HCG.

3. Yes but with Nolva 20/20/10/10

SERMS are strong, you don't need much.

Are you - or anyone able to clarify a few last things for me please/thanks:

1. Continuing on the HCG for the full 44 days - is my dosage correct at 1,000 IU every 3 days or should I modify this in any way? Keep in mind I didn't take any HCG during my cycle. I would like to take the minimum HCG required - I don't want to take anymore than I have to.

2. Should I continue taking the Arimidex at 0.5 mg every 2 days? If so, when do I stop taking the Arimidex - once I'm done the HCG at 44 days?

3. After the 44 days are up - I am stopping HCG (and possible arimidex) altogether and doing the Chlomid at 50 mg everyday and Nolva at 40 mg everyday, right? How long do I take the Clomid/Nolva for?

Thanks again
whens the 44 days up?

HCG is best for preventative treatment, I.E. from the beginning to the end of the cycle. Clomiphene and nolvadex, the SERMS will have the most horsepower in returning gonadal function, there is no guarantee you won't be shutdown forever.

I hope you have pre-cycle blood work.

Back