Diet advice, anti estrogen and Post cycle therapy (PCT)

murrayleon

Hello,

I am completely new to steroids and would like some advice running my first course.

Age - 25
Weight - 11 stone 11
Height - 5,7
BMI - 25.8 ( Tried working this out on my own )

I have been training for around 5 years now and I am now ready to take the next step.
My aim is to cut and look more defined.
I have been advised from close family and friends to start a course on Test prop and anavar. I have purchased the products and now planning my diet and supplements before starting.

I would like you help with a diet to run alongside my course. Also some on advice on using Anti Es and PCT supplements??????????????????????

Currently im on a Keto diet and have lost about two stone in the process.

Breakfast - 4 / 6 scrambled eggs with full fat milk - 1 Coffee or 1 Hot water with lemon - Pint of water
Lunch - Varies between fish / Chicken salad with cheese and mayo - Pint of water
Dinner - Fish / Chicken with veg or salad and mayo

Drink at least 2 litres of water per day
One cheat meal per week which is normally a large pizza with chips

I have read numerous articles and had advice that running a keto diet will not help build the muscle as I am not taking enough calories.

Should I go to five meals a day incorporating more good carbs and less fats????
Also should I start drinking protein shakes????

I have read that its worth taking Clomid & Novladex but Is this a necessity?
Also the same with HCG for Post Cycle Therapy??

I would really appreciate some feedback on both diet changes and what supplements to take alongside or after my course?

Thanks

Welcome to the site! Please read the beginers cycle thread in my signature to learn how to do a proper first cycle.

Just keep doing keto till you hit 9% bf. Then just switch your macro to high protein, high carb, medium fat, around 3000+ Cal per day, if you keep your food sources clean you shouldn't get fat, just make sure your in the gym lifting heavy on regular basis.

In short, burn fat till your like 9%, then bulk with clean calories.

As for supplements, just stick with a multi v, and maybe some nootropic based pre workout mix. Plant based protein shake post workout while leaning out, iso whey protein shake post workout when bulking.

Speed up your fat loss with sr9009, then start the test prop/anavar cycle once u hit 9% bf

As for pct, just read the sticky about it, all the info u need is there.

I don’t believe it’s possible to diet down to 9% body fat naturally, hell its almost impossible using DNP let alone diet and exercise only... I think people have mass misconceptions of what 9% looks like and even what 17% looks like, if your 15-17% body fat you look shredded to the bone bro, social media models have gone and done dex body scans, these guys all look shredded to the max and they all had 15,16,17% body fat...
anyone diets with Keto your going to muscle waist an incredible amount, I know this first hand, if you Keto diet the lack of carbs will slow your metabolic rate too!
You want to nutrient time the meals in coalition with your work out regiment to make your body burn as much fat as possible but build as much muscle as possible too.
If you do strict Keto and train hard you will slow your metabolism, over train very easy because your body heals so slow, won’t make any gains if any, could get weaker, get lean and burn muscle once you get to a certain point..... I don’t think these are the characteristics a body builder wants.
Keto does have its place, but body building and try to build muscle didn’t work for me, it made me lean as heck and small.

Just keep doing keto till you hit 9% bf. Then just switch your macro to high protein, high carb, medium fat, around 3000+ Cal per day, if you keep your food sources clean you shouldn't get fat, just make sure your in the gym lifting heavy on regular basis.

In short, burn fat till your like 9%, then bulk with clean calories.

As for supplements, just stick with a multi v, and maybe some nootropic based pre workout mix. Plant based protein shake post workout while leaning out, iso whey protein shake post workout when bulking.

Speed up your fat loss with sr9009, then start the test prop/anavar cycle once u hit 9% bf

As for pct, just read the sticky about it, all the info u need is there.

I don’t believe it’s possible to diet down to 9% body fat naturally, hell its almost impossible using DNP let alone diet and exercise only... I think people have mass misconceptions of what 9% looks like and even what 17% looks like, if your 15-17% body fat you look shredded to the bone bro, social media models have gone and done dex body scans, these guys all look shredded to the max and they all had 15,16,17% body fat...
anyone diets with Keto your going to muscle waist an incredible amount, I know this first hand, if you Keto diet the lack of carbs will slow your metabolic rate too!
You want to nutrient time the meals in coalition with your work out regiment to make your body burn as much fat as possible but build as much muscle as possible too.
If you do strict Keto and train hard you will slow your metabolism, over train very easy because your body heals so slow, won’t make any gains if any, could get weaker, get lean and burn muscle once you get to a certain point..... I don’t think these are the characteristics a body builder wants.
Keto does have its place, but body building and try to build muscle didn’t work for me, it made me lean as heck and small.

I know keto sucks for building muscle, that's why I told him to switch his macros once he leaned out. But your right about the BF %, when I think 9% I just think 6 pack, which is probably obtainable at a higher BF %, I use a bathroom scale to read mine and I know they are not that accurate.

YouTube search some fitness models doing a full body dex scan, this type of scan is to the most accurate, these guys look shredded and would be the envy of any one training, they all had body fat between 14-17%, not one was leaner that 14 and the guy that was 17% looked leaner then the 14% guy.... so go figure.
These people that comment and say you must be below 12% bf before you cycle have absolutely no concept of bf%.
If your 17% bf you can see your abs very clear and you look ripped.
Those scales that you see in pharmacy’s that scan your body by weight and you hold two steel bars and it measures your body fat thru electricity (very low voltage), it tells me that I’m 9.8% bf, so go figure, this is why people think they are 10% bf, it’s so inaccurate it’s ridiculous.
I know keto sucks for building muscle, that's why I told him to switch his macros once he leaned out. But your right about the BF %, when I think 9% I just think 6 pack, which is probably obtainable at a higher BF %, I use a bathroom scale to read mine and I know they are not that accurate.

Viseral fat too I feel like contributes to the high BF%(not that 15% is that high) on a guy with shredded abs.

Back