Diet Plateau

oso4lyf

Hello,

I need help with my diet plateau. I'm 5'9, 35 years old and I started off May last year @ 265lbs and got fed up with the way I looked. So I started running and just took in far less food and food better for you. Pretty much all chicken, fish, veggies, fruits, egg whites, and the morning slice of wheat bread Around October of last year I was down to 219 and from that time all the way to December I couldn't budge. I started reading on the net and found to try to change things up like do different cardio at different times, eat differently, work out muscular, I started all this and have tried many different diets. I started the muscular part on the first week of Jan. and threw in a whey shake with a scoop of BCAA's, Glutamine for post workout and Con Cret before the workout. I've gained 8 lbs of muscle as I'm at 227 now but my waste line still hasn't gotten smaller. I still do the cardio after I workout (I workout at 4am) and sometimes run at night on top of that. I just recently bought some Lean Extreme to tryo throw in because I have to stay away from other things as I don't want my heart rate to go up since my fanily has a history of heart and blood pressure problems.

Could anyone recommend something in terms of a diet or cardio??? I'm not going to give up as I fail but this is just frustrating.

Thank you in advance for any help,

B

Back