Diet? take a look. what do u think?

anavar

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

im trying to gain some lean mass and trying to keep bf as low as possible. just eat real clean. what do u guys think. anything u would change?

meal 1 pro/carb
3 whole eggs 4 whites , 1/4 cup mushrooms , 1 slices wheat toast, 1 schoop whey

meal 2 10:15 pro/carb
chicken breast 1/2 cup oatmeal

meal3 1:00 pro/carb
8oz steak ,1 cup veggies ,1 cup cooked brown rice

meal 4 3:15 pro/fat
1 1/2 can tuna 1 tbsp mayo
Workout 4:00

PWO 2 scoops whey with dextrose 60g

meal 5 8:00 pro/carb
2 chicken breast, 1 cup veggies ,1 sweet potatoe

meal 6 before bed pro/fat
1cup cottage cheese ,1 scoop whey, 1 tbsp flax

i dont know if u should cut down on the carbs during the day, im not that active at all at my job i sit in front of a computer in a cubical.???

Last edited:
looks like somebodys been doin some reading...nice to see someone with steak, whole eggs and veggies instead of just protein powder and chicken breasts.

the foods/times are fine. the amounts...youll have to figure that out over time. id throw in some fruit with meal 4, though. May also want to up the fat slightly.

thanks man yeah im been reading up i also wanna include some fish but for now i guess the tuna will have to do .. u dont think im taking in to many carbs.? . how could i up the fat? ive been adding peanut butter to my toast in meal 1

anavar said:
thanks man yeah im been reading up i also wanna include some fish but for now i guess the tuna will have to do .. u dont think im taking in to many carbs.? . how could i up the fat? ive been adding peanut butter to my toast in meal 1

You could add some flax to your PWO shake...but that might slow down the protein absorption, which you really don't want...try adding peanut butter to your oatmeal...:yumyum:

meal 1 pro/carb
3 whole eggs 4 whites , 1/4 cup mushrooms , 1 slices wheat toast,

meal 2 10:15 pro/carb
chicken breast, 1 scoop whey, 2 tbsp flax

meal3 1:00 pro/carb
8oz steak ,1 cup veggies ,1 cup cooked brown rice

meal 4 3:15 pro
1 1/2 can tuna , 1 cup oatmeal

Workout 4:00

PWO 2 scoops whey with dextrose 60g

meal 5 8:00 pro/carbs
2 chicken breast, 1 cup veggies ,1 sweet potatoe

meal 6 before bed pro/fat
1cup cottage cheese ,1 scoop whey, 1 tbsp flax

i changed things around a lil bit . hows this look?

Back