Different second cycle coming back from first cycle

Smithsk89

So this is my first post on any of this stuff. I have done a lot of research but haven't found anyone in with my similar situation.

A little about myself. I am 6'2". Before I ran my first cycle I weighed 195 lbs. I ran 500mg of test-e (2 250's a week) and 200mg of tren-e. I finished my cycle at a weight of 225lbs. For my pct I ran clomid and nolvadex and also took clen to cut fat during my off. As of now I am at 210lbs and about to start my next cycle.

So my question for all you experienced guys out there. I am looking at running test-e and dbol for my second cycle. I know most people would say I should have just ran test for my first cycle. So when I run this cycle should I go back to 500mg/week of test-e through the whole thing? Someone said I should start with 250mg/week and then when I plateau I should bump it up to 500mg/week. I'm also considering running tren-ace right after. Can I run 250mg/week while on dbol then bump up to 500mg/week when I start the tren-ace. I know a lot will say just do a basic dbol cycle. But looking at the possibilities of dbol and tren in the same cycle. I have a friend that did it and he got rediculous gains from it. And he ran aromasin during all of it. Thank you in advance and sorry for the long first post

welcome to the boards! have you done any blood test?age?

I am 27 years old. I ran blood work a couple months before I ever even considered taking an AAS. I didn't really know what I was looking for other than test levels. At that time I was at 820ng/dl. After my cycle I ended at 793ng/dl. Maybe I took the test too soon after my cycle. I don't know how much it is suppose to drop. I heard some people say they could even be higher than before.

Good test levels before and after.
U will love d bol s well being and strength but be careful and if u need an ai; have one as your taking the
ANTI CUT DRUG.

It does produce very large gain s in a relatively short time but it s subject to be pissed out VERY QUICKLY.

Good test levels before and after.
U will love d bol s well being and strength but be careful and if u need an ai; have one as your taking the
ANTI CUT DRUG.

It does produce very large gain s in a relatively short time but it s subject to be pissed out VERY QUICKLY.

this is very true , UNLESS you use the taper method that I'm an advocate of (not a lot of guys agree with me on the taper method on these forums , but not a lot of guys tried it for themselves) . you will be a lot less likely to piss out all the wet gains from a Dbol cycle if you run it for at least 6 weeks, then you taper off of it slowly the remainder of your cycle. your body will acclimate to the wet gains and be more likely to hold onto them

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ THIS^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

THE only golden rule really is --------------
Find your way of what does what to you why..in the 80 s tapering was standard and not en vogue anymore.

But with a heavy water drug like d bol Roush s assessment is solid AS LONG u remember when your on AAS regardless of dose ( Var for some is not suppressive but I ve never done it ) ur HPTA is OFF. Tapering down will , as noted not cause the dramatic water loss . Remember that muscle is by and large dictated by it s ability to store of glycogen and this is facilitated better w AAS .

So many newb s think the HPTA s a faucet and can be adjusted like adjusting the water temp . There is no sweet spot w regard to finding the HPTA s "sweet warm setting " and not shutting it off. Heavy doses and certain lingering drug s like deca clearly weigh heavy on recovery.
That ain t how dis shiiieet works.
It s either
Cold--HPTA S off LINE ur on AAS
OR
Hot - HPTA s back on line ur off AAS trying to get natural function back.
I m trt. Always s on as I have low to no T based on a 42 month heavy cycle and gross doses of deca and everything else I could fit in to a syringe....cycle that destroyed my ability to ever recover

U ll be fine. Research everything you stick in your body and then ask good q s and u ll not get thrashed. I promise.

Lot s of guy s like Roush, 49 er, Soldier, 3j, Old Muscle Mike...that have decades of use abuse and a return to sanity. I m still struggling and WAY OVERRATED.

Last edited:
Find your way of what does what to you why..in the 80 s tapering was standard and not en vogue anymore.

But with a heavy water drug like d bol Roush s assessment is solid AS LONG u remember when your on AAS regardless of dose ( Var for some is not suppressive but I ve never done it ) ur HPTA is OFF. Tapering down will , as noted not cause the dramatic water loss . Remember that muscle is by and large dictated by it s ability to store of glycogen and this is facilitated better w AAS .

So many newb s think the HPTA s a faucet and can be adjusted like adjusting the water temp . There is no sweet spot w regard to finding the HPTA s "sweet warm setting " and not shutting it off. Heavy doses and certain lingering drug s like deca clearly weigh heavy on recovery.
That ain t how dis shiiieet works.
It s either
Cold--HPTA S off LINE ur on AAS
OR
Hot - HPTA s back on line ur off AAS trying to get natural function back..

I'm sure T has known guys back in the day that used to blast Dbol and then do a taper off of it, for months, probably used it 20mg every pre-workout too . the problem was they were always shutting themselves down doing this and they never had a chance to recover.
they needed to have a test base or be on TRT.
now guys have just dismissed tapering all together . but if you run a test base or are on TRT then it will work just fine. you taper when your on test, not when your off or trying to recover.

So if your doing a 12 week run, you can blast Dbol for the first 6 weeks , then you have the remainder of your cycle to taper. BUT don't do what they did back in the day , and try and taper after the 12 weeks when your no longer on test and your trying to recover, the dbol will just keep you suppressed.

EXACTLY..u beat anything down forever or looong period s of time or even slightly it s chances of recovery back to homeostasis is almost sure to be nil zero nada nyet nien uh uh no f n way..

Back