diluted prop and its just as painful

Bimmer

Im doing 100mg ED of qv prop and its a bit painful. I decided to get some sterile oil and dilute it. I swear it hurts just as much if not more, any point in diluting it even more?

i dont know, but if you find out a way to make it painless let me know cause i got some homebrew shit here thats killin me but i cant figure out why.

prop just does not like some people. fucking short esters. i been telling you guys. 100mg/ml hurts while cyp 300 does not. hmmm..... let me do the math.

i think ill try grafix-gnc formula on this when i do my first homebrew next month, i think i like the idea of 2% ba and 20% bb. just my .02

kojie said:
i think ill try grafix-gnc formula on this when i do my first homebrew next month, i think i like the idea of 2% ba and 20% bb. just my .02

its not the solvent causing the pain. its the hormone crystalizing in your ass. high bb will help with this, while elevated ba does nothing to help with the depot.

pullinbig said:
its not the solvent causing the pain. its the hormone crystalizing in your ass. high bb will help with this, while elevated ba does nothing to help with the depot.

yep thats what i commonly read about the bb and most are only able to handle ba only as high as 4%(majority of what i saw), but i believe this varies alot coz some can handle higher. but this is the first time ive read someone use this %s and im willing to give this a shot.

Bimmer said:
would there be any point in add some BB to my next vial?
Its quite possible that it may save your ass from at least some crystalizing, but like PB said, some people do not get along with prop, period.

I've done painless 500mg/ml enanthate, stuff I made at home has a little pain but not too shabby at all at that dose.

DougoeFre5h said:
Its quite possible that it may save your ass from at least some crystalizing, but like PB said, some people do not get along with prop, period.

bump on that.. i forgot to mention that ive also seen others that no matter what %'s they use for cooking up prop they still can't handle it.

DougoeFre5h said:
but like PB said, some people do not get along with prop, period.

Iv used masteron which has a prop ester from what I think and it was no pain. It was from BD.

Back