1-Test Cyp Recipe .

DewLover

Hey All

Has anyone found a solid recipe for 1-Test Cyp? I see many different ones from 6% BA and 24%BB with MCT oil as well as your normal 2/20 with EO and MCT. I know 200mg/ml is painful as well as some with the 150. I was going to make mine at 100mg/ml to help reduce it all as I want to try this, this summer but dont want to waste the 10g.

Any thoughts...?

Thanks!

Hey All

Has anyone found a solid recipe for 1-Test Cyp? I see many different ones from 6% BA and 24%BB with MCT oil as well as your normal 2/20 with EO and MCT. I know 200mg/ml is painful as well as some with the 150. I was going to make mine at 100mg/ml to help reduce it all as I want to try this, this summer but dont want to waste the 10g.

Any thoughts...?

Thanks!

Here are some that I found

100mg/ml
2% ba
20%bb
50% EO carrier
50% mct carrier

I believe that one should easily hold 100mg/ml. I still don't understand why people use more than 2% ba.

While I've Never made 1-Test Cyp.

I have made various other Compounds.

And I wouldn't go over 15% BB, if you are also using EO.
As both are Solvents.

And Both can cause Skin Irritation, from Mild to Severe in some Individuals.......................... JP

Here are some that I found

100mg/ml
2% ba
20%bb
50% EO carrier
50% mct carrier

I believe that one should easily hold 100mg/ml. I still don't understand why people use more than 2% ba.

Yeah I have seen a ton with more than 2% and wondered the same thing as its really overkill in most cases! Ill have to dig into this one more. thanks!

While I've Never made 1-Test Cyp.

I have made various other Compounds.

And I wouldn't go over 15% BB, if you are also using EO.
As both are Solvents.

And Both can cause Skin Irritation, from Mild to Severe in some Individuals.......................... JP

Good point on the BB. Havent used EO so that is where I am a tad worried since known for some people not being able to tolerate. I can certainly take BB but not sure on the EO

Let us know if you find a recipe that works.
I've gone over 15% bb many times with no issues. It's the EO you should be worrying about since it pretty much dissolves rubber stopper slowly.

Back