Direct Line Discount Sale! Also Tell us how we are doing :)

DirectLineMedical

We want to know what we are doing wrong and right :)

Post your feelings about Direct Line and how can we improve our services.

Also if you post your honest review on the following website;

Direct Line Medical Supplies Reviews - directlinemedical.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Send a PM which review is yours along with your past order number and email you used to register at our store and get huge discount coupon or store credit. We want you to be honest. Bump this thread if you give a review or your opinion :)

Now its easier to search for needles and syringes.

Checkout this page for quick searches.

Quick Needle and Syringe Selection

Use Coupon Code: 10NEDFF at checkout for 10% off all needles and syringes you purchase. This code can only be used once per customer and expires 30 April 2012.

Also like our Facebook fanpage Direct Line Medical Supplies | Facebook and you will be able to keep up to date with all discounts and newsletters. There is also a discount code located somewhere on the Fanpage :) So like us! Direct Line Medical Supplies | Facebook

Last edited:
The website is extremely professional

The help feature, not sure what its called but the pop up that asks Can I Help You, is very helpful and makes finding specific products and brands too easy

Order arrived VERY fast, have been recommending to a lot of others on another forum I frequent.

Only bad I could say is the box my order came in was slightly open at the top, just could've been taped tighter I guess, but not that big of a deal.

Top notch company, good prices, good product, will continue to recommend and use for all my needs!

my review is small...
but u guys are great, super fast, and always got my order correct.
what more can a person ask for in a supplier

Actually I hated your site when you changed it a few months back. Now it's a big improvement. Search feature is 10X better now. Nice

The website is extremely professional

The help feature, not sure what its called but the pop up that asks Can I Help You, is very helpful and makes finding specific products and brands too easy

Order arrived VERY fast, have been recommending to a lot of others on another forum I frequent.

Only bad I could say is the box my order came in was slightly open at the top, just could've been taped tighter I guess, but not that big of a deal.

Top notch company, good prices, good product, will continue to recommend and use for all my needs!

Ditto

Very good company as well as excellent products..I just don't suggest the Titan Syringe filters at all they were crappy and the plastic kept breaking on all 8. Prefer Whatmans. But as far as the business itself I would say EXCELLENT.

Very good company as well as excellent products..I just don't suggest the Titan Syringe filters at all they were crappy and the plastic kept breaking on all 8. Prefer Whatmans. But as far as the business itself I would say EXCELLENT.

Which filters were breaking? We are trying to find a good Whatman supplier.

Which ones are the Titan Syringe Filters?

The sale is still going on!!

Love the site, service, and shipping time. Prices are good for the most part and selection is vast. Just three things to improve IMO.

1. Technical glitches - I still remember the time I loaded my cart after shopping for a half hour only to find out the discount code was not working due to a technical glitch.
2. I love the live help, but feel that it comes about too quickly.
3. Inventory management - have to find a way to keep high demand products in stock.

Thanks for your support. I go here for my supplies.

Back