Discomfort in upper left abdomen/rib cage area

AereoZon

For the past few months I've noticed some discomfort in my upper left abdomen/rib cage area. It's not a sharp pain, and not super dull, more of an annoying and sporadic ache that comes and goes. I tend to notice it after drinking alcohol and tonight I had one Corona and felt it again. I did the obligatory amateur doctor web search and think it may be an ulcer? It's not my liver (too high up), and I don't feel anything weird when I rub the area. I am going to finally set a doctor appointment tomorrow. Anyone else ever experience something similar?

I am going to finally set a doctor appointment...

You should. Ongoing abdominal pain can turn out to be any of a number of things. The pain could be referred. The spot where you're feeling the pain isn't necessarily where the problem is. Hopefully you're not currently on a cycle if you're drinking.

You should. Ongoing abdominal pain can turn out to be any of a number of things. The pain could be referred. The spot where you're feeling the pain isn't necessarily where the problem is. Hopefully you're not currently on a cycle if you're drinking.

I have an appointment for next week. And, nope, I haven't done a cycle in over 10 years. I may do another one once I get my bf% down and after ensuring this stomach issue is taken care of. I haven't had a drop of brew since I became concerned.

Back