Do you drink energy drinks?

HeHateMe

I do. I admit they're overpriced, and just using plain old ephedrine or caffeine is the cheaper, more effective route. I guess I have a fetish or something. I've tried just about every one of them...xyscience, monster, tab, starbucks double shot iced coffee, red bull, WaWa...

I like the xyscience the best.

BC powder and water for me. them energy drinks just get me too jacked. maybe i haven't found the right one yet.

They just dont taste good to me.....I just drink a Dr.Pepper or Mt. Dew if Im lookin for a lil boost. They have the most caffeine of all the soft drinks.

I used to drink a lot of them but now I limit myself to the occasional sugar-free energy drink. The problem is most of the sugar-free ones taste like shit. The best tasting sugar-free energy imo is the Monster low carb but my all time favorite with sugar is Sobe No Fear.

HeHateMe said:
The sobe and full throttles are pretty good. I had forgotten about them.

They have a new Full Throttle that's pretty good. It's called Blue Demon and is Blue Agave flovored. Yummmm... I miss sugar drinks sometimes. =(

Where do you work. There are a ton on cops on here. Are you one too?

By the way...I used your discount code and ordered some teamskip from TP. Thanks.

I haven't for years...cardiac issues. Can't stand caffeine or ephedrine any more.

i just picked up a 24 count of this zipfizz drink in costco. im usually not willing to spend the money on energy drinks but it was on my mom so i went for it.

RockStar Zero Carb (blue can) 1 EOD...2g of taurine and 240mg of Caffeine, plus 200mg of green tea...0 carb 0 surgar..20 cals

Pure Awesomeness.

lots of these cans are enormous. i only want 1 serving per container and i want to be able to knock it back quick. they dont taste good enough to be sipping on a 16+ ounce can. they also need to be very low calorie.

my brother buys the 5 hour energry extra strength bottles and he loves them.

lots of these cans are enormous. i only want 1 serving per container and i want to be able to knock it back quick. they dont taste good enough to be sipping on a 16+ ounce can. they also need to be very low calorie.

my brother buys the 5 hour energry extra strength bottles and he loves them.

then you will be satisfied with ZipFizz....

the RTD 4oz "tube" takes about a second to drink, doesn't taste half bad, has 30 calories (8 grams of carbs), and 120mg caffeine w/ 42000% of your vitamin b12 for the day

I bought 2 cases of them before I went back up to school and use them almost every training session

i knocked one back this morning on my ride to work. cant say i really noticed a difference. i would prefer to use it preworkout but i work out in the evenings and i dont want my sleep affected.

Back