DO you inject slow or fast?

Flex it

Just curious if you put the needle in slow, or jab it in fast when you inject? I usually put it in like I'm throwing a dart.

Bimmer said:
slow, dont want to go fast and hit a vien or somthing.

Well, you will hit it or you wont based on where you go. But yea I would rather have warning if I'm going to stab something painfull, so I can pull out and relocate. I haven't had to do that often, but when you stick daily you start finding those bad places.

I start it out kinda fast, then once it breaks the skin, I usually slowly guide it in there. I must have moved the pin around when I was aspirating because I'm sore as hell today.

i go as slow as possible. it hurts a little going in but there is very little trauma, swelling, or lumps. and there is alot less pain in the days that follow. i like to feel the needle as it slowly ruptures the muscle tissue. once in i also inject very slowly.

I pop it through the skin fast so you don't really feel it but I push it the rest of the way in nice and slowly just to make sure I don;t hit anything I don't want to. Then I inject as fast as the gear will let me really, except for in my pecs which I go slow.

Back