Do you Remember Dolph Lundgren …

He did look big in Masters of the Universe with Courtney Cox. That was back in the day. Body Building has come along way since the mid to late 80's

he looks like he likes the cock but I wouldnt call him small far from it, hes obviously not Ronnie but he looks large in some of those pics, i guess those were when he was cycling because in other pics he has all the muscle mass of a mens health model

lol that pic with van dam is great JC looks like I did when I was 15! had no idea he was so tiny

Last edited:
Dolph is 6' 5" tall so he is not small. In fact he is too tall to look as huge as a bodybuilder :3some:
No bodybuilder is as tall as Dolph :3some:
Compared to Dolph, Stallone and Van Damme are a bit shrimp :3some:
With a nice girl, he looks very huge :69:

Salut shooby, oui je suis fan de Dolph, comme toi :D

masters of the universe was DOPE SHIT!!! did you see the end of the credits where skeletor comes back and says "ill be back"??? wheres part 2 man?

dolph said:
Salut shooby, oui je suis fan de Dolph, comme toi :D

Tient j'avais pas vu que t'était français comme moi. Désolé. C'est vrai que je l'aime bien car il n'en a pas l'air mais il a aussi de la cervelle. ça met à mal le vieil adage de l'athlète décérébré. Connait tu des sites sur lui car ceux que je connaissaient ont disparus?

dolph said:
Dolph looks big with a beautiful woman :3some:

In this photo, dolph was with the singer Grace Jones, who is always known to be an actress (may day in the last james bond played by Roger Moore, A View To Kill or with Arnold Schwarzenegger in Conan). Dolph met her in Sydney when he went for his studies and they fall in love.

A-rod: so where is he big then? Did he ever even train legs?
Well, Personally id dont think he´s big.

Bast said:

There `s a pic in this thread in which he appears to be squatting 3 plates a side and i think a guy at 106 kg is a big guy.

His chest and legs are very big , off course you cant compare him to IFBB pros but i `d say he is big ........

Bast said:

Anyway, to be big doesn't mean to be handsome. For example, Ronnie Coleman is big but not handsome when dolph is handsome as if he is not big, in spite of he is 46 years old.

If you think he's small, you guys obviously aren't looking at the pictures. True, he is not as big as these bodybuilders now, but you can't compare him to them.

XxIcEMaNxX said:
If you think he's small, you guys obviously aren't looking at the pictures. True, he is not as big as these bodybuilders now, but you can't compare him to them.

I'm agree with you. And I'm prefer those kind of howesome man rather big men like Ron Coleman, Ruhl and co.

Last edited:
Back