Do you Remember Dolph Lundgren …

I remember seeing him when i was younger in Universal Solider, and I thought he was huge. Now you guys are saying he isn't now that you see him now, but look at the pic of him with Van Damme. Dolph is huge in those pics. Now you guys think Van Damme is huge, so why won't you guys admit that Dolph is. But now, after you read my post, I'm sure you guys are all going to say, that Van Damme is small. But everyone has their own oppinion so I respect that.

And in those pics he has small thighs, perhaps

And it is examples !!!

PS : do you know any man with big thights which can do martial art with them, like in this pics ? Nimbleness is not the speciality of big men no ? :eek:

Last edited:
Enfin il est surtout mesestimé car je pense qu'il est connu de beaucoup, mais pas apprécié a sa juste valeur. Je sait pas si j'en Aromatase inhibitor (AI) déjà parler avec toi, mais cela me rappelle une histoire que j'avais eu quand j'avais fait mes études : un camarade de calsse m'avait sortis "oui il est pas interessant parcequ'il est pas connu". Quel arguement risible !!! Cen'est pas parcequ'il ne le connait pas qu'il doit conclure que personne ne le connait et ce n'est pas parcequ'une personne n'est pas connue qu'lle est ininteressante.

Last edited:
Back