does anyone else feel like utter shit when using AI?? considering throwing it away

unforgivin

I am banned!
everytime I use aromasin or arimidex, I feel like utter garbage. it makes me so angry, that I consider just throwing everything away. I feel weak, lethargic, tired etc. every fcking time I take aromasin/arimidex

anyone else too?

I'm on a 500mg Test E cycle and I am considering throwing the AI away and do the cycle with zero AI. what do you think of this?

everytime I use aromasin or arimidex, I feel like utter garbage. it makes me so angry, that I consider just throwing everything away. I feel weak, lethargic, tired etc. every fcking time I take aromasin/arimidex

anyone else too?

I'm on a 500mg Test E cycle and I am considering throwing the AI away and do the cycle with zero AI. what do you think of this?

lol how much of the AI are you actually taking? It sounds like you have completely crashed your estrogen.

Personally I don't use an AI on cycle. But many will recommend you do. High estrogen increases your risk of both heart attack and stroke.

But then anti estrogen such as arimidex actually increase your risk of stroke too.

So it's something you have the weigh up yourself. For me I've never used an AI on cycle and I don't think i ever will.

It sound like your taking AI. Throw it away. And lower your test dose. There's other compounds. And your health should be No.1.

anyone else too?

I know a guy who did a testosterone cycle once without an ai, he was never the same again.

how can I stop when I have already started?? I regret injecting. but it's too late when you have already started. your hormones are fcked forever, so might as well continue

Not true. Run a pct and check your levels a month later. If still low....run it again but more aggressively. You can and need to stop this bro. You're too young and too confused about it all. Please stop.

How long have you been on?

I know a guy who did a testosterone cycle once without an ai, he was never the same again.

What actually happened to him?

Just curious because ive ran many of cycles without an AI.

how can I stop when I have already started?? I regret injecting. but it's too late when you have already started. your hormones are fcked forever, so might as well continue

They are right bro... Running steroids at your age comes with risks and consequences. If you are happy to accept the consequences then by all means, continue :)

I ran my first cycle at 18. I'm now not even 24, my thyroids fucked so I'm reliant on levothyroxine for life and likely TRT for life. Admittedly I've done more than one cycle.

Slow down guys. Your hormone levels will most likely recover, although there is always the chance they don’t make it all the way back to the highest peaks that they could have been if you haven’t started. This is still the case, even if you have done multiple cycles. The body is an amazing thing and always tries to get to a normal functioning state, no matter what you do to it. Sorry if I sound like a dad reprimanding, but it does sound like a couple of you guys may not be mature enough to manage the serious sides that come with this stuff. Maybe back off, train a few more years using otc supplements, etc. and stay away from the heavy stuff.

Unforgiven... maybe give a bit more detail about your current cycle, AI dosage and daily habits (sleep, diet, etc). Some of the more knowledgeable guys here can probably help point out some things that are contributing to the problems, regardless of their opinion about your age. The more info you can provide, the more you can get help. These sites tend to be a community designed to share knowledge.

What actually happened to him?

Just curious because ive ran many of cycles without an AI.

They are right bro... Running steroids at your age comes with risks and consequences. If you are happy to accept the consequences then by all means, continue :)

I ran my first cycle at 18. I'm now not even 24, my thyroids fucked so I'm reliant on levothyroxine for life and likely TRT for life. Admittedly I've done more than one cycle.

is that the guy who did a testosterone cycle using deca as an Ai? i can see how he was never the same again and on TRT for life.

Didn't I cover this on another one of your Threads.

Go back and Reread it ~ then take the Advice that I and the other Members gave you.
You get Good Advice on all the Threads you've started, but you Don't take it.

That's your Problem as I see it ~ You don't Listen ~ So you continue to make the same Mistakes..................... JP

Didn't I cover this on another one of your Threads.

Go back and Reread it ~ then take the Advice that I and the other Members gave you.
You get Good Advice on all the Threads you've started, but you Don't take it.

That's your Problem as I see it ~ You don't Listen ~ So you continue to make the same Mistakes..................... JP

i would love to see a pic of main man. hows that body looking?

doing a testosterone cycle without an Ai is asking for trouble. its like eating a pizza with no cheese, or eating a burger with no meat, it just cant be done.

Back