can I ever become normal again or is it over for me?!

unforgivin

I am banned!
a year ago, I did a Test E 1g cycle for 12 weeks

I didn't even gain much from the cycle as I barely trained and I didn't look after my diet. so it was basically a complete waste

after the cycle, I never did any PCT. so my hormones got pretty messed up

I have now lived one year with feelings of lethargic, very low energy, zero libido, tired, ED, anxiety, bone problems etc. feelings I definitely didn't have before the cycle. I got some gyno too

it has been hard living like this. especially for a whole year. an absolute nightmare

I also quit the gym shortly after ending the cycle, because I was too low energy to continue training. got dizzy easily and always lethargic. I miss working out, but I just can't do it..

I have got ahold of some clomid and nolva. it took a year because I didn't have the money until now. I hope I'm not too late

is it possible to fully recover using them now after a year or is it completely over for me?

I have made many stupid decisions in my fcking life, but buying roids and injecting is the dumbest fkin thing I have ever done

I take it you're young... hopefully that will work to your advantage. Yes, I'm sure it's possible that you will recover.

Starting point is really that you have to get a blood test to see where you stand.

Labs. Labs are our tape measure. They are like a dipstick. Without labs its impossible to know where you are. Is it LH/FSH? Low test levels? Elevated or low E?

Do you have any previous labs? I have a history of labs that show levels of gyno development, erectile dysfunction, low mood, irritability. I know at those levels I am not right. dosage compared to where I fall in the range and judge of personal experience and listen to see if people around me make comments. "You've been in a bad mood lately." "You have been horny alot." "You seem aggressive."

labs labs labs. Unless you're under a doctor I wouldn't move dosages.

There are risks attached to those drugs. I dont knkw the true possible negative outcomes from just running a PCT but even tho we "play" with dosages, this isnt a game.

Labs. Labs are our tape measure. They are like a dipstick. Without labs its impossible to know where you are. Is it LH/FSH? Low test levels? Elevated or low E?

Do you have any previous labs? I have a history of labs that show levels of gyno development, erectile dysfunction, low mood, irritability. I know at those levels I am not right. dosage compared to where I fall in the range and judge of personal experience and listen to see if people around me make comments. "You've been in a bad mood lately." "You have been horny alot." "You seem aggressive."

labs labs labs. Unless you're under a doctor I wouldn't move dosages.

There are risks attached to those drugs. I dont knkw the true possible negative outcomes from just running a PCT but even tho we "play" with dosages, this isnt a game.

True couldn't of said it better.

Not understanding the comments about dosages. As I read it, OP has clomid and nolva in hand but is not taking anything atm.

i am in shock that noone has asked op for his stats, AGE, WEIGHT, HEIGHT, BF%? please share those with us first op. You need to contact IMT and get their assistance in your case. And get bloodworks done as asked above ^^^^^^

I know a guy who recovered just fine after 4 months after cycle with no pct, but until then, his life was a living hell with ED issues, high E2 levels and all the drama that comes with that, literaty becoming a couch potato and gaining 59 pounds form sitting on his arse all day.

First off if you stop working out and stop living a fitness oriented life style your chances of recovering your testosterone levels are extremely low. You need to get back in the gym and just do normal work outs and eat a healthy diet. You don't need to start dieting like a bodybuilder or working out to the extreme but now is definetely the time to fight to get your testosterone levels back to normal.

I also recommend getting blood work and spending the money to see a good endocrinologist to get a perscription for REAL CLOMID. The thing is you don't want to gamble on ordering clomid from somewhere and it being fake if you already are having problems recovering. I would also find some nolvadex if you can get it but a doctor probably wont perscribe that.

I also highly recommend not drinking or taking any drugs while trying to restart your testosterone. If you do the things I mentioned especially with guidance from an endocrinologist you will most likely recover in my opinion.

First off if you stop working out and stop living a fitness oriented life style your chances of recovering your testosterone levels are extremely low. You need to get back in the gym and just do normal work outs and eat a healthy diet. You don't need to start dieting like a bodybuilder or working out to the extreme but now is definetely the time to fight to get your testosterone levels back to normal.

I also recommend getting blood work and spending the money to see a good endocrinologist to get a perscription for REAL CLOMID. The thing is you don't want to gamble on ordering clomid from somewhere and it being fake if you already are having problems recovering. I would also find some nolvadex if you can get it but a doctor probably wont perscribe that.

I also highly recommend not drinking or taking any drugs while trying to restart your testosterone. If you do the things I mentioned especially with guidance from an endocrinologist you will most likely recover in my opinion.

True that! couldn't of said it better.

Rule for me before running anything is have pct ready before anything else.

Also to the op, what's your stats? Age, height weight, previous experience with cycling etc? Also just curious, if you didn't hit the gym while on cycle why didn't you cut it short and try to start acquiring a pct? Either way a year has gone by and you still feel like this it's time to suck it up and go get your labs done and see a good doctor, wouldn't try to figure it out on your own.

Rule for me before running anything is have pct ready before anything else.

Also to the op, what's your stats? Age, height weight, previous experience with cycling etc? Also just curious, if you didn't hit the gym while on cycle why didn't you cut it short and try to start acquiring a pct? Either way a year has gone by and you still feel like this it's time to suck it up and go get your labs done and see a good doctor, wouldn't try to figure it out on your own.

His first cycle was GRAM dose of test e.
Chances are he has no idea about anything.

And living like that for a year, knowing you didnt do PCT is beyond my comprehension.

This thread keeps popping up. How old are you?!?! Please please give stats.
Guessing you have a history of depression? Have you been or are you currently being treated for your depression? The reality is that not one living soul will just live like you have been living unless they are familiar with clinical depression. You deserve to be able to live a better/happier life.

GET OFF YOUR ASS AND GET THE BLOODWORK. See and endo and get pharmacy grade serms.

Back