Does Fina make you itch?

Mudge

Community Veteran
This is in a way funny, but its bothering the shit out of me. After about 2 weeks I am just itching like a motherfucker, EVERYWHERE.

it never did that to me....hmmm although that does sound like a common side if i recall correctly, combined with night sweats and nightmares.

Thankfully no problem sleeping but sheeit I swear I am showering twice a day, have not changed my soap, my detergent, nothing...

well, if ti was an allergic reaction it would have started imediatly upon using it, correct? Just a thought, but did you change your viatmin intake? Are you consuming a larger amount of niacin? That would cause a tingling.
Perhaps check your BP. If it feels tingly it may be a slight raise due to the fina. Do your cheeks get a little red maybe? Where do you feel the tingling? Perhaps your skin is getting a little dry, causeing itching. Are you noticing any flaking?

Fina itch, I know a couple other people(including myself) who have got it. I was doing 150mg EOD and I got the itch..I found if I cut down how much I was injecting at one time,I wouldnt get the itch...IE - I was fine at 75mg ED instead of 150mg EOD. I eventually had to stop the fina because the itch was getting bad, and I didnt want to do ED injections.

Its not what I'd call tingling, it erupted into a flat out fucking itch fest and I about could not stop twitching because I was fucking itching everywhere, it was a funny scene I'm sure, but it sucked for me. Once it goes away I just have to not scratch any future itches and I seem to do ok, but yesterday was my first bad episode. I will ride it out and see how it goes, if it keeps up I may have to stop :(

I would itch in the middle of the night. Maybe it was becuase I would sweat like a ping during the night as well.

Good luck.

Thankfully test-sweat does not make my itch. My first cycle I was sweating like a sunnuva bitch, just dripping nearly all day long. Damn that was good shit though :D

Back