does going on effect future natural gains?

Not unless you damage your natural testosterone production. If you plan on making big gains naturally you probably aren't ready to use steroids.

If youre under youre natural limit, no.
If above you wont be able to gain no, but you would also never be able to reach that point without them.

LiftTillIDie said:
Not unless you damage your natural testosterone production. If you plan on making big gains naturally you probably aren't ready to use steroids.

i've gained 120lbs since ive started (was very very sick for a long time, started lifting at 95lbs). I was just wondering.

Unless you are at your genetic limit, then no. However it will effect you mentally. You don't feel you are getting the most out of your training/dieting when you are off which can lead some people to make poor decisions when using steroids. Usually resulting in bad side effects.

deathbringer said:
i've gained 120lbs since ive started (was very very sick for a long time, started lifting at 95lbs). I was just wondering.

I also gained 120 lb natty. The experience of putting on the weight yourself will give you a good foundation for diet and training, and make you appreciate what steroids can really do for you.

Back