Does testosterone increase sex drive?

THAISEXGIRLS

Cycling 60 mg dbol ed, 750 mg enanthate e5days, nolva 20 mg ed for 6 weeks....reduced libido/sex drive and erectile dysfunction for 2 weeks ...what could be causing this??? I thought testosterone increased sex drive.

ha ha, of course it does. Why are you taking nolva ed?

i am taking nolvadex 20 mg ed to keep my estrogen levels down and prevent gyno but dadawg taught me that nolva is not even an anti estrogen so i will discontinue use unless i start to see gyno. The reason i ask is i am 6 weeks into my cycle and experiencing loss of libido. I thought testosterone was supposed to increase my sex drive not destroy it. Please advise.

thats a shit load of dbol everyday. Are you seeing anything from it?

my strength has increased dramatically...i can handle about 20% more weight than normal...my muscles look a lot bigger and the pumps i am getting in the gym are incredible....the problem is the cycle is destroying my sex drive and causing erectile dysfunction. Please advise.

my strength has increased dramatically...i can handle about 20% more weight than normal...my muscles look a lot bigger and the pumps i am getting in the gym are incredible....the problem is the cycle is destroying my sex drive and causing erectile dysfunction. Please advise.

If you are having ED and other sexual health problems that would lead me to believe that your synthetic testosterone is bunk. Gains could be coming strictly from the 60mg dbol a day, but due to the suppression of your HPTA you need to replace the testosterone your body would make naturally for healthy sexual function. I would look into getting a new type/brand/lab of testosterone. Also you say that you are taking nolva 20mg/day. Are you taking any anti-e along side this (adex aromasin etc...)? If you are, then you could be lowering estrogen too much, resulting in sexual health problems as well. Best of luck bro.

If he is 2 weeks in His test hasnt even hit yet. Wait till week 4 and if problem persist then I would recommend hopping on some test p from a diff source since you will have to wait 3-4 weeks to maybe get anything from test e. If so at week 4 you get some new test e I would run dbol for 5-6 weeks. Just my opinion.

If he is 2 weeks in His test hasnt even hit yet. Wait till week 4 and if problem persist then I would recommend hopping on some test p from a diff source since you will have to wait 3-4 weeks to maybe get anything from test e. If so at week 4 you get some new test e I would run dbol for 5-6 weeks. Just my opinion.

he is on wk 6 of his cycle, it was in another post, just having the ED the last 2 wks

i prefer cypionate last long time and awesome strenth gains and big d..k, get off that nova 4now and bring 60 dbol down to 40 or thirty my bro had same d..k problem on high dbol, im on 30 with great gains, split that dose up thru out the day ok, might help

testosterone increases sex drive, any one of those other things your taking could be killing it.

oh little dick whered you go this is your thread man, come on it aint that bad, itll grow, haha im busten ya man relaxx, yea you better look into ya T. i been on 4 a year and i got no problem with harry down there.

If you are having ED and other sexual health problems that would lead me to believe that your synthetic testosterone is bunk. Gains could be coming strictly from the 60mg dbol a day, but due to the suppression of your HPTA you need to replace the testosterone your body would make naturally for healthy sexual function. I would look into getting a new type/brand/lab of testosterone. Also you say that you are taking nolva 20mg/day. Are you taking any anti-e along side this (adex aromasin etc...)? If you are, then you could be lowering estrogen too much, resulting in sexual health problems as well. Best of luck bro.

Hit it hard nailed it. Also read my signature

raising went right out the window.. new word of the day HIGHERING.. lmao.. love this guy

BTW, Juced is one of the best dudes out there, and he is on other boards also. I picked this quote because Dtone (Dialtone) had just made a comment about Juced butchering the english language, and then I saw this and had to use it. In Juced's defense he is Canadian, so maybe it's a French issue idk.

if you are having ed and other sexual health problems that would lead me to believe that your synthetic testosterone is bunk. Gains could be coming strictly from the 60mg dbol a day, but due to the suppression of your hpta you need to replace the testosterone your body would make naturally for healthy sexual function. I would look into getting a new type/brand/lab of testosterone. Also you say that you are taking nolva 20mg/day. Are you taking any anti-e along side this (adex aromasin etc...)? If you are, then you could be lowering estrogen too much, resulting in sexual health problems as well. Best of luck bro.

the test im taking is depo test enanthate its same test every pharmacy here has and #1 seller..i thought nolva would keep estrogen down im not taking any anti estrogen like arimidex,,,,maybe im taking too much testosterone or maybe test is counterfit but it sure looks real

if he is 2 weeks in his test hasnt even hit yet. Wait till week 4 and if problem persist then i would recommend hopping on some test p from a diff source since you will have to wait 3-4 weeks to maybe get anything from test e. If so at week 4 you get some new test e i would run dbol for 5-6 weeks. Just my opinion.

i think ur right i should discontinue dbol....the test e is depo test and looks real....maybe fake dont know.....maybe i just took too much test

i prefer cypionate last long time and awesome strenth gains and big d..k, get off that nova 4now and bring 60 dbol down to 40 or thirty my bro had same d..k problem on high dbol, im on 30 with great gains, split that dose up thru out the day ok, might help

good advice on dbol i think ill stop dbol for now....taking test e and is same as cypionate.....i think i took too much test ....need to be careful

Back