Does Tylenol PM blunt peptide-based GH release?

Williamk123

I read in an article that I've seen circulated regarding the different methods of increasing GH release which included the fact that Tylenol PM blunts the effectiveness of amino acid's (such as l-glutamine and l-arginine) ability to release natty GH. Not fully understanding the relationship between amino acids and peptides, I'm curious if Tylenol PM also blunts GHRH's & GHRP's ability to release GH because I'm still having to use it to get to sleep.

Thank for you help!

Peptides are amino acids.I have not heard anything about tylenol PM blunting GH release but if you really feel it does just pin your last pin 15min before you take tylenol PM and you be fine.

Peptides are amino acids.I have not heard anything about tylenol PM blunting GH release but if you really feel it does just pin your last pin 15min before you take tylenol PM and you be fine.

Last night I took about 40-50mcg (just starting) of both CJC and GHRP-6 about an hour or two after taking the Tylenol PM and felt the ghrelin a bit so it's not completely being blunted but I was still curious. Thanks for the Response!

agreed amino acids shouldn't be effected by tylenol PM. But I suppose it is possible. Like meathead said just take your dose before and you should be fine. I have used some of the aspirin and what not with the PM sleep stuff in it and no problem so far.

Back