Donating blood on gear, is it dangerous for the one getting my blood ?

Why would he ever wake up? That heart and those lungs are valuable.

Seriously why is this even a thread? Just go donate, help yourself and help out somebody else at the same time.

Seriously why is this even a thread? Just go donate, help yourself and help out somebody else at the same time.

For exactly the reasons stated earlier by me.
I was afraid of hurting someone rather then helping someone.
While most people might be ok with helping themselves while hurting someone else...i was not.

This is a well traveled path, and when have you ever, ever (ever) heard of it being a problem? Never. Your circulating blood levels are miniscule, not enough to help or harm anybody.

This is a well traveled path, and when have you ever, ever (ever) heard of it being a problem? Never. Your circulating blood levels are miniscule, not enough to help or harm anybody.

There is a lot of things I dont know or haven't heard off.
How can you even argue asking about hurting someone is a bad thing ? I dont get it.

I don't think he's bashing you bro. Maybe just being direct. The guys that have been here a while have heard it all. I'm with you cuz I'm a donor and began worrying when starting test. But never had an issue or heard of one. If you're still uncomfortable with it then phlebotomy is a legit option.
Don't get mad at tankman.....hes trying to help :)

I don't think he's bashing you bro. Maybe just being direct. The guys that have been here a while have heard it all. I'm with you cuz I'm a donor and began worrying when starting test. But never had an issue or heard of one. If you're still uncomfortable with it then phlebotomy is a legit option.
Don't get mad at tankman.....hes trying to help :)

Ohh, I'm not mad at all, if im something... I'm confused. Maybe I'm missing his point ?
I respect both his knowledge and opinions but this one just seemed bit odd/confusing to me.

The sole reason I created this thread was the worry that some kid in the ER might get my blood and instead of lifesupport.. gets sick or dies. Even though i would never find out...I couldn't risk/gamble having that on my consensus.
Since google didn't turn up any results(except phlebotomy...which directly translates to a 1800 century "medical procedure" which isnt practiced anymore. At least in my language.) I figured I'd ask here.

Anyhow, everything should be solved now when I'll get introduced to an actual doctor that wont ask questions and im guessing will simply discard my blood down the toilet :p

Last edited:
This question is an old one asked on every forum. Not that it's a bad question to ask but one that's been hashed out lots of times. If it was that dangerous to others it would be tested for ya know. Steroids are pretty main stream. It's easy to wonder and worry but a thought experiment leaves us having faith in the medical system. Not only do they want to save lives they DO NOT!!!! DO NOT!!!!! want to be sued. That's why bloods tested for HIV and such and there are specific medications listed.

My blood contained clobazam, test cyp, anastrozole, HCG and large amounts of caffine haha

This question is an old one asked on every forum. Not that it's a bad question to ask but one that's been hashed out lots of times. If it was that dangerous to others it would be tested for ya know. Steroids are pretty main stream. It's easy to wonder and worry but a thought experiment leaves us having faith in the medical system. Not only do they want to save lives they DO NOT!!!! DO NOT!!!!! want to be sued. That's why bloods tested for HIV and such and there are specific medications listed.

My blood contained clobazam, test cyp, anastrozole, HCG and large amounts of caffine haha

Fair enough. I honestly didnt even consider harming anyone before I spoke with my friend about it and he was like, what if your god son gets the blood and every gamble sorta went out the window. Funny how things change once you get older. If you would have asked me 5-10 years ago I would have said, so what, i needed it "me me me" fuck everyone else.
I probably worry to much in general about the small stuff instead of focusing on the big picture, i've always been about the details to a fault.
I live in europe, one of the Scandinavian countries to be more specific. Being sued or sueing anyone(specially not a government entity) is not even on the table out here.

I might visit the blood center anyhow for "the experience" since I'm not on anything at the moment except weed for my insomnia.

In America sueing is common place. Its an entire business market. I probably take that for granted and then extend it around the world.

In America sueing is common place. Its an entire business market. I probably take that for granted and then extend it around the world.

Without getting into politics I would personally like the ability to sue but im very happy we dont have that business markets as you put it.

Without getting into politics I would personally like the ability to sue but im very happy we dont have that business markets as you put it.

Does anyone even sue another outside the USA? Suing became as American as Donald Trump.

I donate while on doctor prescribe deca/test and just got an email today saying my donation was used to save a life at a local hospital today. Pretty cool feeling, I would recommend considering donating.

Does anyone even sue another outside the USA? Suing became as American as Donald Trump.

Very rarely person to person. It does happen frequently in cases with companies for wrongful terminations, workers right that sort of stuff.
Also company to company happens quite a lot as well.
But to sue another person for anything but criminal acts (that's always handled by the government) you will have to prove the accusations without resonable doubt and if you fail, you'll pay your costs, the other sides cost AND the court costs, so if you're not 1000% sure.. you risk going bankrupt from suing someone.

OT. I've went and left pre testing samples and should get approved within the next 2 weeks and then I'll go donate.

Reactions: IMT
I donate while on doctor prescribe deca/test and just got an email today saying my donation was used to save a life at a local hospital today. Pretty cool feeling, I would recommend considering donating.

Cool days man, you lowered your red blood cell count and you help save someones life and its Friday! time for some celebratory cold ones, good on you!

Last edited:
Back