Donating blood on gear, is it dangerous for the one getting my blood ?

PapaNoel

Hello

I've been looking into donating blood during my cycle but there's a few concerns/problems.

First one is that you cant just go and donate blood as you feel like here, its max once every 3 months with lots of pretests and stuff.
The second is that I dont really wanna donate blood full of steroids to someone that might be in a life or death situation receiving my donated blood, what if it kills a little kid "allergic" to say tren ?
I'm i overthinking this, is it even a concern/does it matter (my blood.., obvs killing someone would matter.....) ?

I saw anon write to do a phlebotomy, tried translating it to my language but everything that comes up is related to 1800's sorta medieval medical procedures lol...

Since I had high red blood cells in my BW after PCT, I'm going to use my once every 3 month to donate 2ish weeks before i start this cycle.
How important will it be to donate while on cycle ?

Thanks.

Last edited:
Dont blood banks have a standard test to check for anomolies? They have you fill out a form.

Dont blood banks have a standard test to check for anomolies? They have you fill out a form.

They do, thats part of the problem.
If you fail (read, dont lie) on the form, you wont even get to leave the test sample thats required before you can even get approved to donate blood.
Then its another blood test/sample along with every donation after that.

I have no idea what happens if I fail the test. I also think they only check for hiv, hep, etc. I doubt I'll go to prison...at the same time, filling out a form and signing it, could lead to problems if found out I intentionally lied. Anyhow, I'm certain that I wont ever be allowed to donate blood again, which leaves me back at square one kinda.
Thats why I've decided to use my "freebie" and donate just before cycle.

But how important will it be to donate during cycle?
Assuming they dont test for steroids and I'll donate say week 6/10 and someone receives this blood, how dangerous is it for them ? I dont wanna hurt someone just to benefit myself. At the same time, i dont wanna hurt myself or risk my well being by not donating blood when i should.

Its all about hematocrit level. AAS raises it. High hematocrit = viscous blood. Overly viscous blood leads to heart attacks. (Simplified)

Getting rid of blood lowers hematocrit. Phlebotomy is the process of draining blood. You can do it yourself if you have balls of steel, which I do not! But many here do.

Lying on the form, I am afraid, is required to donate. I have never heard of anyones tren loaded pint of blood hurting the receiver, who has how much blood in them already? Its diluted. Its filtered. Its screened for dangers. They do not screen for steroids I presume because it is not a hazard.

Most here are injecting felony illegal substances. Criminals, the lot of ya!

;-)

Phlebotomy can be prescribed by a doc. They just draw whatever blood is needed to lower your count, as described by duffer above. Or as he also stated, you can grab the bull by the horns and do yoir own phlebotomy. Insert needle into vein on arm and squirt away. Lol......takes balls of steel but it's a solid means to an end.

And yes.......donating blood while on illegal steroids disqualifies you for donation. Only Dr prescribed injections are allowed.

yes you fill out a form before donating blood but do you really think they trust that 100%? we're talking about blood here... they test a sample before giving it to someone. these test will detect if there are any irregularities in the sample. you being a steroid user, they will detect an irregularity in your blood, therefore disqualifying your donation. you have nothing to worry about

Everyone that donates while on cycle lies. If they didn't nobody would be donating. Go donate you will be fine and you're gonna be fine thereafter.

You can always ask your Primary Doctor, if you are on good terms with him.

My Doc, knows that I cycle, and helps me when he can (doesn't mention it on my Chart).

So when I need some Blood Drawn, he puts in the Order............................. JP
P.S.
I do however understand that Not All Docs are so accommodating.

yes you fill out a form before donating blood but do you really think they trust that 100%? we're talking about blood here... they test a sample before giving it to someone. these test will detect if there are any irregularities in the sample. you being a steroid user, they will detect an irregularity in your blood, therefore disqualifying your donation. you have nothing to worry about

I guess you are right, would be silly to trust everyone filling out a form lol.
My concern is failing the initial testing, which wont allow me to donate blood and forever disqualify me.
I asked my PT and he trains 2 nurses and he's gonna ask one of them if they can do it for me.
Also some doctor at the gym is selling/prescribing pharm grade test and hgh (wish i knew this before i bought my UGL....) and he's gonna ask that doctor if he can just order it under another reason.

This would be the ideal solution, worst case I'll go try donate and see what happens.
I won't try and draw my own blood, i'd rather use my BW and go visit a real doctor and pray for doctor/patient confidentiality is still valid in my case.

Last edited:
Have you ever heard in the news of tainted blood given to patient, full of Tren and Testosterone? Me either! It's a white lie, mamma said them are okay!

so whats the correct answer to this riddle?

I dont know.
My plan is the following anyhow... I'll go donate while off and clean blood.
I'll tune myself in with multiple bloodworks (doing it anyhow for AI tuning) and if I need to donate during cycle, i'll try and go donate.
If that fails, I'll try finding a nurse that can do it for me.

If all else fails and my BW shows im reaching a dangerous hemacrit levels, i'll use that bloodwork as reference and play dumb and have them draw it out.

Thanks for all the clarification and answer guys!! :)

Yeah. If you've donated before you'll see the question about "do you use any non doctor prescribed medications injected with a syringe". Well............my doc prescribes the test, I just inject a lot more than he says I should. Lol. Not really lying is it? :)
This is a tricky topic. Most people on cycle need to be getting some blood out of them periodically. I haven't seen anything yet stating that it's dangerous. Probably the biggest risk is the presence of a virus or disease transmitted via blood. Unfortunately there are some black market supplies out there that can contaminate us. As for those receiving your blood though......that risk is removed by the blood screening that is done before your blood is given to someone.
Guess this is just another long way of me saying.....not sure, good question. Lol

let me simplify it for you..

donate.. and then the next day call and tell them you got sick.. they throw your blood away

I'm not on a cycle but donated because my TRT slowly raises RBC. I was worried being an epileptic was gonna cause problems as well as TRT. I was honest and said I injected doc prescribed on the flier. I got ZERO questions.

I don't know every place, or different nations, but the Red Cross drive I went to just stuck a bamboo sized needle in my arm and gave me some orange juice. Morbidly obese dude I seen probably poses more of a risk than roids. His blood wasnt even flowing right. Im not judgmental and could care less if someone is fat but this dude was WHOA!

If getting banned from donating blood for steroids was an issue it would be all over boards. "Bros they tested me and I'm banned from giving blood" post . . . . Never seen one.

I take a benzo and they gave no shits. Wasn't even asked about medications or drugs except a specific list.

Had specific list of resturaunts around hep c outbreaks listed.

Mostly concerned with diseases from the literatures and testing.

This problem got solved yesterday when i got back into the gym after last tattoo.
There is a doctor at the gym that does this, the guy even told me the they offer pro's some form of resort place after competition to clean/replace all your blood. Didn't really understand him...
"the guy" will get me in contact with said doctor next week and apparently i'll just have to make appointment and pay basically. No questions asked :D

Thanks for everyone's help and input :)

This problem got solved yesterday when i got back into the gym after last tattoo.
There is a doctor at the gym that does this, the guy even told me the they offer pro's some form of resort place after competition to clean/replace all your blood. Didn't really understand him...
"the guy" will get me in contact with said doctor next week and apparently i'll just have to make appointment and pay basically. No questions asked :D

Thanks for everyone's help and input :)

Make sure they aren't gonna put you to sleep and harvest your organs bro......sounds suspect. Lol
;)
Let us know how it goes

Hahahahaha. Meet a guy in the alley behind the gym, take the red pill, wake up in a bathtub full of ice with an IV in your arm............only heart and lungs left. Be careful bro:help:

Back