Dont Let Your Cycle Go to Waste!!!!

3J

Super Moderator

Whats up guys! Its your friendly neighborhood nutritionist, 3J, here. We all come to this forum to learn about one thing, gear! But many of us do not focus on the most important aspect of bodybuilding, YOUR NUTRITION! Keep in mind that steroids are not magic pills, they do not defy the laws of physics. If you do not eat for your goals, you will not reach them! A lot of people come to this forum to ask questions about how to properly set up a cycle. Not many of them ask the most important question, "what should i be eating."

Keep in mind that 80% of your progress doesn't come from gear or the gym, but the kitchen! Unfortunately, many people lack the necessary knowledge to properly set up a nutrition program that fits their needs. Why play a guessing game when you can hire yours truly to set you up on the right path and keep you from wasting your hard earned money? Make the most of your time and energy in the gym by signing up for my progressive 100% online nutrition and training coaching!

Here is what comes with my coaching

1. A custom built diet specific to your needs. I tell you what to eat when to eat it and how much to have but I give you multiple options per meal.

2. A workout and cardio routine synergistic with the diet

3. You will be required to send specific measurements and your weight at least once a week so that I may track your progress and make changes as I see fit

4. Supplementation coaching is included

PRICING

3 months 300

4 months 400

6 months 500

12 months 750

PAYMENT PLANS ARE AVAILABLE!

CONTACT ME AT 3JDIET@GMAIL.COM TODAY!!!!

WEBSITE LINK: 3J's Nutrition

Last edited:
Great Post / Thread.

Photos don't lie
Good work 3j and your clients, hats off to you all.

Those improvement photos should make a person hungry for your training man.

So good for O'logy to have you 3j.
Thanks for you continued work in this arena.

OMM

thanks for the kind words brother!
Great Post / Thread.

Photos don't lie
Good work 3j and your clients, hats off to you all.

Those improvement photos should make a person hungry for your training man.

So good for O'logy to have you 3j.
Thanks for you continued work in this arena.

OMM

Back