Dosage For First Cycle of MK-2866 Ostarine

Bigjb3225

About to start my first SARM cycle using MK-2866. Am taking it with the goal of maintaining my current muscle mass while cutting. From my research it seems the most common cycle to do with MK-2866 is 8 weeks at 25 mg/day. The pills I got are 15 mg, so I either have to take 15 or 30 mg per day. I am planning on taking 15 mg/day for 3-4 weeks then getting bloodwork done to make sure I am not having any liver problems. If liver panel looks good I will kick it up to 30 mg/day and stay on that for another 8 weeks. How does that sound for a first SARM cycle?

For background and stats, I am a 47 year old male, 5'9" and 235 lbs. at 17% bodyfat. Did several cycles of prohormones years ago before the stuff I was taking got taken off the market. Other than that also did one cycle of Deca and testosterone. Currently on 200 mg/week of testosterone replacement therapy.

Any input is appreciated. Thanks

About to start my first SARM cycle using MK-2866. Am taking it with the goal of maintaining my current muscle mass while cutting. From my research it seems the most common cycle to do with MK-2866 is 8 weeks at 25 mg/day. The pills I got are 15 mg, so I either have to take 15 or 30 mg per day. I am planning on taking 15 mg/day for 3-4 weeks then getting bloodwork done to make sure I am not having any liver problems. If liver panel looks good I will kick it up to 30 mg/day and stay on that for another 8 weeks. How does that sound for a first SARM cycle?

For background and stats, I am a 47 year old male, 5'9" and 235 lbs. at 17% bodyfat. Did several cycles of prohormones years ago before the stuff I was taking got taken off the market. Other than that also did one cycle of Deca and testosterone. Currently on 200 mg/week of testosterone replacement therapy.

Any input is appreciated. Thanks

In reading through my post I realized I forgot to ask my main question. Is it enough to stay on 15 mg per day for cutting or do I need to kick it up to 30 mg? I want to take as little as possible to get the results I need. Thanks.

Я готовлю ребят к соревнованиям и думаю, что это на слуху. Лучше уменьшить. Или вы можете попробовать другие препараты, более безопасные для вашего здоровья.

These guys out here helped me to get back on track! I'm not sure with a certain product and they generously helped me out with everything that i need before trying it out. Just click worldofroids dot to They also offer 60% discount just type "Beligas60". The people there are all professionals and they will help and guide you all throughout.
They are serving the US community for PEDS products since 2020! High quality products, deliver US wide, 4/5 Trust pilot Reviews!

Back