--Dosage using a 0.5 cc/ml syringe--

PainAndGain2016

Hello, First off great forum. Very informative.

I have been searching a lot and have been very confused, I guess because off the size of my syringe. My question is where do I draw to, or which tick mark.

Here is what I have. 2 mg of Mod GRF 1-29, and 5 mg of GHRP-6. The 2 mg of Mod, I mixed with 1 ml of bac water, and the 5 mg of Ghrp, I mixed with 2.5 ml of bac water.

The dosages I want to take is 100 mcg of Mod, and 200 mcg of Ghrp. The confusion comes from my syringe, because it is .5 instead of 1. Most of what I have found refers to the 1 ml.

I have filled out the peptide calculator and I'm not sure if I did it right. My syringe has 50 tick marks. The numbers being 5-10-15-20-25-30-35-40-45-50.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. And a side question is the dosages that I plan on using effective. I'm looking to make some good gains.

Thank you in advance.

Firstly 200mcg is way to much ghrp the rule of thumb is 1 mcg per kilogram of body weight 100 mcg is the 10 on a slin pin

100mcg of each would be alot better mate and yep the pin in my picture is 0.5 also so if you filled all the way up it would be 500 mcg it don't matter what size slin pin you use 100mcg is still 100 mcg it's like putting 10 litres of petrol in your car it doesn't matter if you're car has a 50 litre tank or 80 litre tank you still only put 10 litres in

Back