dosages for creatine

benefit

i have just recently bought some creatine by weider they are pills i take 7 pills a day which equals to 5 grams of protein. should i take double the dose or how should i take it because i think 5 grams of protein per day is a little bit right? should i take 10 grams of creatine per day or what should i do?:confused:

for maintanance (everyday, not loading)
5 grams is the norm. SOME poeple say you can absorbe up to 7-10... but I doubt that

It honeslty doesnt matter between POWDER or capped POWDER. Its all the same compound just capped. There are many different types of creatine compounds out on the market now and i know its hard to tell which ones to purchase. In the beginning Creatine, was creatine monohydrate. Labs have found that creatine can be combined with many things now to help with absorbtion and disassociation. Such examples are creatine bonded with glyceral or phosphates. Different amounts for these types of creatine still follow about the same amount for creatine monohydrate. If you are taking creatine monohydrate then five to eight grams a day is fine.

i was told by a BB and health store owner that 5 gms pre-workout and 5 gms post-workout when your muscles are "empty." Make sure you take it with insulin-inducing high carbs like grape or apple juice.
. my .02...

Ive gone with 20g per day when loading for 5 days........then 5g before and 5g after your workout.......Make sure to drink enough water so it actually works!!

i took 5 gms 4 times per day even after the loading so i was continuosly loading then went to 10 gms over two doses after 4 weeks.
has anyone tried adding glycerol to increase water retention. i know that when you use gear the extra water makes you stronger so what about retaining water when you arent on.? never treid it myself.

5grams before u train and 5grams after you train. Make sure you take it with some dextrose.:)

Creatine which fills your muscle is like a sponge... it soaks up a lot of water and makes your muscles appear bigger.. thing is if you dont drink water it wont have anything to soak up into your muscles, its as simple as that.

So how long does it take for you to gain muscle with creatine cause i dont want to just have water retention right now i'm taking powertech the system they use is pretty similar to celltechs it uses an insuline spike so its supposidely more effective that way and when are you suppose to take whey protien with this cause i heard something about if you take it together it cancels each other out.

Back