DSIP log (short log)

Bottom line opinion: the juice isn't worth the squeeze.

Dosed prior to sleep (1-3 hours). 200mcg scaled up to the 750mcg. Peak dosage was 1.25mg (yes, milligram).

Seems to induce sleep at higher doses (onset is roughly 30-60min). Seems to improve quality of sleep with slight grogginess until about 8 hours from dose (that's 7 hours of sleep...if you sleep 8+, no relevant grog).

If you're looking for something to improve quality of sleep, GABA (Gamma Aminobutyric Acid) at about 1.5 grams, oral, is more effective in my opinion. And it's dirt cheap (I think I pay $10 for 6 ounces of powder...pills are slightly more). GABA suppresses activity of the central nervous system much like zanax but it has the added benefit of improving muscle tone.

FYI, my goal in all of this is sleep compression (better rest on less hours), and maximization of REM cycles (to produce more natural hormones or better "synergy" between then), also I use it resync circadian rhythms if my sleep cycles are all dicked up.

There is about 30 years of DSIP research out there...anybody who is considering this peptide should read heavily into the available research. As for dosing--PLEASE DO NOT COPY ME. I don't recommend DSIP use to anybody--everybody has to calculate their own risks. With that said, I saw some research in rats where DSIP was administered at 1mg per kilogram of rat body weight....so a human saturation dose? Who knows...

Thanks for taking the time to log, I was wondering about this if it worked or not. I have alot of trouble sleeping and would love to find something other than ambien. ( I have been on it since 1993) Lately from what my kids and wife say I am up doing all kinds of crazy things but I think I am alsleep. Weird stuff I hate it.

Yeah I wanted it to work...all these GHRPs out there but i would rather have more rem sleep and get hgh that way. I have good success with GABA and 5-HTP but usually just 1500mg of GABA about an hour before bed seems to put me down. Melatonin makes me wake up every 2-3 hours (wide awake). Maybe DSIP would work well on a drip but its not like you can sleep with an iv catheter in (alone at least haha).

Back