* DURATESTON 325 ( first cycle ) ------PCT questions

Thanks Mike
I know a blend is not the best choice for a first cycle but thats the only test I could find
A lot of people have used a blend for a first cycle and had good result with no or minimal side effect

Hey man :) we are a learning forum for all of us from time to time... I will be quite honest if i was on go and did my homework as the guys suggested... if i could only get the esters... Why ? .... I would go with it as we can help guide you better.

You're workin it out..

OMM

Oops ^^ in answer be more patient and get more BW that will tell so much AND these guys ( not me) can evaluate much more, what you need to know.

Hindsight i wish i had always put aside $$ money for more BW to track what is so important so to get the most efficiency out of your cycle... all other things incorporated, and overall health.

Last edited:
Hey man :) we are a learning forum for all of us from time to time... I will be quite honest if i was on go and did my homework as the guys suggested... if i could only get the esters... Why ? .... I would go with it as we can help guide you better.

You're workin it out..

OMM

Oops ^^ in answer be more patient and get more BW that will tell so much AND these guys ( not me) can evaluate much more, what you need to know.

Hindsight i wish i had always put aside $$ money for more BW to track what is so important so to get the most efficiency out of your cycle... all other things incorporated, and overall health.

OMM looks like a golden era figure, how did you handle with not doing an Ai during the golden days Mike?

What would you suggest I do then ?

About A.I : All the golden era bodybuilder never use them. How did they avoid/dealt with high estrogen issues?
I notice that most of them didn't have any signs of gynecomastia (Except maybe Franco Columbu)
Whats you thought about that ?

They used methods that aren't as effective as the ones we use now. I see you are fishing for old school ways so I'll refrain from posting them. If you dig a little bit, a lot of the old school bodybuilders have a lot of health issues too.

I understand you want to do a cycle and get huge. You think just pinning some test without using the proper ancillaries will do. It won't. Many have done this over the years. How do you think forums like this have learned? You really need to do yourself a favor and stop trying to reinvent the wheel. It works fine the way it is. Spend your time productively and learn how to properly do your first cycle instead of trying to justify poor choices. We're here trying to help you. If your cycle was honestly a good idea we would tell you. You got some learning to do...

They used methods that aren't as effective as the ones we use now. I see you are fishing for old school ways so I'll refrain from posting them. If you dig a little bit, a lot of the old school bodybuilders have a lot of health issues too.
I understand you want to do a cycle and get huge. You think just pinning some test without using the proper ancillaries will do. It won't. Many have done this over the years. How do you think forums like this have learned? You really need to do yourself a favor and stop trying to reinvent the wheel. It works fine the way it is. Spend your time productively and learn how to properly do your first cycle instead of trying to justify poor choices. We're here trying to help you. If your cycle was honestly a good idea we would tell you. You got some learning to do...

Thanks for you help tbone. I appreciate

I'm definitely not trying to get huge , i'm only '' testing the water '' to see how my body react to test injection and to have a better understanding of anabolic. To be honest I don***8217;t even plan to to another cycle after this one

I wanted to use Arimidex for my first cycle and the person who help me could get Arimidex for**** a bottle and told me it was too expensive and that I didn't absolutely need A.I since I was not stacking , using such a low dose and bein lean to beging with (less aromtase enzyme ). But he insisted I do a Nolvadex PCT . He is a person I trust and he said that in over 30 cycle he never used any A.I and never had any issues.

Do you think that 10-12 week of high E2 ( from a 325mg test only cycle ) can cause permanent /irreversible damage to my health ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Can I get permanent health problems from 10-12 weeks of high E2 ?
( from only one cycle of 325mg / weeks test only )

I yes , should I stop my cycle immediately and do a regular PCT?

Thanks for you help tbone. I appreciate

I'm definitely not trying to get huge , i'm only '' testing the water '' to see how my body react to test injection and to have a better understanding of anabolic. To be honest I don***8217;t even plan to to another cycle after this one

I wanted to use Arimidex for my first cycle and the person who help me could get Arimidex for ***0$ a bottle and told me it was too expensive and that I didn't absolutely need A.I since I was not stacking , using such a low dose and bein lean to beging with (less aromtase enzyme ). But he insisted I do a Nolvadex PCT . He is a person I trust and he said that in over 30 cycle he never used any A.I and never had any issues.

Do you think that 10-12 week of high E2 ( from a 325mg test only cycle ) can cause permanent /irreversible damage to my health ?

Your buddy doesn't know what he's talking about that's for certain.
Test aromatizes. Let's say you are going to use a low enough dose to not need an ai. Is it even worth doing then? Probably not. You're basically shutting down your natural test production for something that's just a tad above it. Like putting a 10hp shot of nitrous on a motor. Not worth the hassle.
The absolute only way to know if you do not need an ai is bloodwork. Bloodwork dials in your ai. You aren't doing either one.
Pct consists of nolva and clomid.

The problem with listening to your buddy is evident. He doesn't know what he's talking about and possibly putting you in a bad spot. Yea, he may have gotten lucky. Maybe he's not telling you everything either. Who wants to tell their buddys they have bitch tits and a non-functioning dick?
Can you possibly screw yourself up permanently on a poorly executed first cycle? Sure. Look over the many threads on here about this exact subject. Will it happen to you? Can't say. Why do things half assed and then scramble when shit gets bad?

Last edited by a moderator:
Your buddy doesn't know what he's talking about that's for certain.
Test aromatizes. Let's say you are going to use a low enough dose to not need an ai. Is it even worth doing then? Probably not. You're basically shutting down your natural test production for something that's just a tad above it. Like putting a 10hp shot of nitrous on a motor. Not worth the hassle.
The absolute only way to know if you do not need an ai is bloodwork. Bloodwork dials in your ai. You aren't doing either one.
Pct consists of nolva and clomid.

The problem with listening to your buddy is evident. He doesn't know what he's talking about and possibly putting you in a bad spot. Yea, he may have gotten lucky. Maybe he's not telling you everything either. Who wants to tell their buddys they have bitch tits and a non-functioning dick?
Can you possibly screw yourself up permanently on a poorly executed first cycle? Sure. Look over the many threads on here about this exact subject. Will it happen to you? Can't say. Why do things half assed and then scramble when shit gets bad?

So what would you recommend I do then ? End my cycle right away and do a standard PCT ?

Is it too late to order some A.I online ( rush shipping) ?
If i'm at my 6th week of a 10 week cycle
Would you go with aromasin or arimidex ?

Thanks

So you guys made me realize that It was stupid to trust my friend/supplier without doing further research and to risk running a test cycle without using A.I ..

So I took the decision to end my cycle at 8th week to minimize potential health risk

Now since deconate ,( the longest esther in my blend) has a half-life of approximatively 15 days, how many days after last injection would you take your first Nolvadex dose?
40/40/20/20 or
or 40/20/20/20 will be enought?

Any OTC supplement worth adding before, during or after my PCT?

Thank you very much

So you guys made me realize that It was stupid to trust my friend/supplier without doing further research and to risk running a test cycle without using A.I ..

So I took the decision to end my cycle at 8th week to minimize potential health risk

Now since deconate ,( the longest esther in my blend) has a half-life of approximatively 15 days, how many days after last injection would you take your first Nolvadex dose?
40/40/20/20 or
or 40/20/20/20 will be enought?

Any OTC supplement worth adding before, during or after my PCT?

Thank you very much

Check out pct calculator. It may be 28 days or so till you start pct.

Check out pct calculator. It may be 28 days or so till you start pct.

I've search this whole site , google , app store and I could not find any PCT calculator , exept for this one. **** no link s allowed***p that dosen't seems to work ..

C ?
Thanks bud

I plotted out your cycle on the graph below, used 10 days for enanthate, 3 days for prop, 2 days for acetate, 14 days for decanoate, and 9 days for isocaproate.

View attachment 567166

Each of the lower lines is a compound, and the black is the total test levels.

You can see after taking last shot at week 8-1/2 the levels start to drop from 45 ish. Natural production is about 14 ish, so it's good to wait until you hit that to start your PCT drugs, then make sure duration is long enough to push you out to where most of the injected test is gone.

This charts shows about 2-1/2 weeks to hit 14, then if you ran PCT for 4 weeks you'd be down around 2.5 ish which is about 18% still suppressed. If you ran PCT 5 weeks you'd still be 12% suppressed.

So I'd suggest you wait 2-1/2 weeks, and run PCT for 5 or 6 weeks.

I plotted out your cycle on the graph below, used 10 days for enanthate, 3 days for prop, 2 days for acetate, 14 days for decanoate, and 9 days for isocaproate.

View attachment 567166

Each of the lower lines is a compound, and the black is the total test levels.

You can see after taking last shot at week 8-1/2 the levels start to drop from 45 ish. Natural production is about 14 ish, so it's good to wait until you hit that to start your PCT drugs, then make sure duration is long enough to push you out to where most of the injected test is gone.

This charts shows about 2-1/2 weeks to hit 14, then if you ran PCT for 4 weeks you'd be down around 2.5 ish which is about 18% still suppressed. If you ran PCT 5 weeks you'd still be 12% suppressed.

So I'd suggest you wait 2-1/2 weeks, and run PCT for 5 or 6 weeks.

Thanks you very much for your detailled answer

What Nolvadex dosage would you recommend for that 5 week PCT ? Is 40/20/20/20/20 ok ?

I was also planning to use arimitane between last injection and PCT , whats your thought abou this ? Should I continue arimistane in my PCT ? Any recommanded dosage

Thanks again

For nolvadex that might be ok, usually you see something more like 40/40/40/20/20. And you should also use clomid 50/50/50/25/25.

Don't know what arimistane is. Did you mash up arimidex and exemestane? They are both AI's, but different. You should run one or the other from the start of your cycle and in the gap after last shot up to start of PCT, then stop it when you start the nolva and clomid.

For nolvadex that might be ok, usually you see something more like 40/40/40/20/20. And you should also use clomid 50/50/50/25/25.

Don't know what arimistane is. Did you mash up arimidex and exemestane? They are both AI's, but different. You should run one or the other from the start of your cycle and in the gap after last shot up to start of PCT, then stop it when you start the nolva and clomid.

Arimistane (Androsta-3, 5-diene-7, 17-dione) is a OTC suicide aromatase inhibitor

I didnt run a A.I in this cycle because I trusted my friend/supplier who told me that I didnt need a A.I since I was really low bodyat and I was using very low dose and not stacking ... And then at 7 week I realised it was risky and stupid to run a cycle wihtout AI.
So even If I didnt get any high estrogen symtoms I decide to stop my cycle at 8 week just to be safe ( was to supposed to be a 12 week cycle )
But now I can get Arimistane and was wondering if I should use it before my PCT

Also about Nolvadez I only have 50 caps of 20mg .. so the only 5 week PCT I can do is 40/20/20/20/20

Otc stuff like that doesn't work well for what you're doing.

If you started a cycle with otc ******** then it would probably be ok to use them for pct. You don't want to rely on otc ******** when using gear. No good. It's even debatable whether otc ******** actually do anything...

(Pro-ducts) is a bad word? -edit

Otc stuff like that doesn't work well for what you're doing.

If you started a cycle with otc ******** then it would probably be ok to use them for pct. You don't want to rely on otc ******** when using gear. No good. It's even debatable whether otc ******** actually do anything...

(Pro-ducts) is a bad word? -edit

I think it means "gang rape" in Portuguese:)

I'm at exactly 2.5 weeks after my last pin,
This week I started to feel little more fatigue and muscle/joint soreness , also libido seems to be a bit lower but besides that I feel good !
My balls have nearly doubled in size, they feel swollen but not sensible.
Acne is completely gone and I've maintained all my strength and bodyweight so far

According to the pct calculator I should start my pct 2,5 weeks after last pin
Now I'm wondering if I should start my pct now or way until I feel more low test symptoms

Back