* DURATESTON 325 ( first cycle ) ------PCT questions

I'm at exactly 2.5 weeks after my last pin,
This week I started to feel little more fatigue and muscle/joint soreness , also libido seems to be a bit lower but besides that I feel good !
My balls have nearly doubled in size, they feel swollen but not sensible.
Acne is completely gone and I've maintained all my strength and bodyweight so far

According to the pct calculator I should start my pct 2,5 weeks after last pin
Now I'm wondering if I should start my pct now or way until I feel more low test symptoms

So, your 2.5 weeks after last pin. Pct calculator says to start pct. Tankmanbob did the math for you and said 2.5 weeks. What are you asking bud???

So, your 2.5 weeks after last pin. Pct calculator says to start pct. Tankmanbob did the math for you and said 2.5 weeks. What are you asking bud???

I know the calculator is just a estimate and that the less test in your system the more the pct will be effective
My question is : should I wait until I feel low test symptom to start pct for more effectiveness?

I know the calculator is just a estimate and that the less test in your system the more the pct will be effective
My question is : should I wait until I feel low test symptom to start pct for more effectiveness?

I'd start at 2.5 weeks and go low dose for 6 weeks. That's just me

and never wait for low t sides to show, just do your pct as planned.

Starting my 3rd week pct (Nolvadex only + otc supplements ) and so far I feel great!
Managed to maintain all my strength and even gain 1 lbs. Feel a bit dryer/leaner too
Puffy nipple and acne are completely gone.
I was concerned about low libido , low energy, acne and mood swing on pct but so far I've not experienced any of these symptoms

Its been nearly 2 months since my last pin and I haven't lost any weight and strength so far ( been on calories maintenance since my last pin )

I started my 8 week cycle at 170 (around 10% bodyfat, 15 points caliper )
and ended up at 182 lbs ( around 12 % body fat, 15 points caliper )
and now I'm still at 182 ( looking leaner than at the end of my cycle )

I did lose muscle fullness ( water and glycogen ? ) and energy right after I finished my cycle but I was expecting to lose more weight and strength

Back