Dutesteride on cycle - any thoughts?

Roush

I am banned!
Anyone have experience running dutesteride on cycle or even off? Good results, bad sides??
I'm thinking of running .5 eod.. To help with mpb sides

If you do, please let me know. While I have not seen any shedding, I seem predisposed to MPB based on my family tree. Also, my cycle history is just test so I haven't not tried more harsh things like masteron.

Finasteride prevent Test conversion to DHT, so it is efficient with test only, not only it shouldn't be used with Nandrolone (deca or npp) as it would turn nand into a very androgenic compound, but it is also useless with reducing existing DHT, therefore it is not of any help with DHT based hromones.

Dutasteride does exactly the same thing, except that it prevents two of the 3 isoforms conversion, instead of only one like Finasteride. Therefore, although it is more efficient than Fina, its way of action is strictly the same than Fina and thus is efficient only against DHT coming from test.

So, considering that Duta will basically do more or less the thame thing than Fina, that they have the same potential side effects (ED, orgasm disorder, libido disorder, ejacualtion disorders etc...), but that Fina got a 48H half life when Duta has a 4 weeks one, I would def go for Fina.

I would however play the topical card (Nizoral shampoo, Azelaic Acid) before using something as extreme as Fina / Duta. The side effects can be permanent and lowering DHT will hinder the cycle gains (DHT is anabolic).

Fina destroyed my noodle. It took over half a year to fully recover but fortunately I did. Duta is even harder stuff. Be careful...

how have it destroyed your noodle?

DHT levels play an important role in libido, including sex drive, orgasm, ejaculation, etc...That's why many DHT derivative steroids are notorious for increasing libido (i.e masteron).
The balance is fragile and higher or lower levels than usual can increase libido but also totally kill it. A drug that basically lower the DHT levels should'nt be taken lightly for the serious potential sides its use imply.

Thanks guys.. It's an easy decision.
I'd rather have a big stiff dick and be bald then have a full head of hair and a limp noodle (especially in my 'lifestyle').. Dutesteride is not for me

Back