early signs of gyno, switch to letro?

Anamorph

ok, basic back story- last cycle i ran was 20wk test @500mg / Eq @500mg. This is a solid cycle i have ran a few times with solid results and little to no sides. My body loves EQ. This time i decided to do 6 weeks of tren weeks 12-18 and it was killer. low dose just 300mg/wk but had amazing results and zero sides except a lil loss of sleep and a tren dick my gf wasn't complaining about haha

fast forward I took about the same time off as i was on and decided to run a test/ tren cycle for 10 weeks at 500/400
3 weeks in and my nipples and puffy and tender and have small knots. Im fucking tired all the time and feel like shit. I am currently running arima @.5 eod
Now, my thoughts are this is 1 of 2 reasons, both could be wrong though I'm no doctor
A- I'm reacting to the tren diffrently bc i started it off the rip rather than being on gear for 12 weeks prior and its just too drastic of a change
B- this tren is from a dif lab and may not be as pure or some shit

as of this week i dropped the tren and kept the test and arima the same.

Considering from research on dropping the arima for letro as I've heard it usually reverses the gyno ,
would you all consider this a solid move or should I just drop all all together and prep for PCT take some time off and redesign a new cycle

Thanks! Ive seen a bunch of post on here where mods suggest letro as the go to. Would you mind to just give me a quick explanation of what the difference is?

From personal experience with gyno the body can act different. I take epilepsy meds that cause increased aromatization. I had low T @ 400 ng/dL and my estrogen was reading high in normal range. Sore and growing nipples.

I went on TRT and the feel, puffy and soreness went way down. My E was actually high.

I would have bet $$ my E was lower than pre-TRT, but it was about double and my test levels were about 3x pre-TRT.
Dropped the test dose and raised my AI. I'm now running 120mg wk test cyp with about 1.75mg anastrozole and will still occasionally feel tingling. In a month or so I'll look at my lab values and decide if I need more AI or less test.

Labs and questioning what the gear is, is a good idea fo sho. A person I know got a couple of vials of "test cyp" and he got a burning itch in his skin. Self given UGL TRT. Same supplier, same looking vials and same dose. He must noticed the itching and skin sensations with specific vials.

Last edited:
Raloxifene is the go to med for gyno. Read the FAQs thread below in my signature

This ^^^ is right on OP.

Could be many factors
Get blood
AI?

AND seriously what I was thinking just a few posts in was ...Huh, where is blood work.

Listen and no offence but when these problems and Q's concerning AI's and Gyno and some other situations the best and quickest ways to narrow down and to figure it out is again BW
Good Luck to ya man,

OMM

Do a search on gyno here.

My recommendation. .5 mg EOD might not be enough dex for you. Are the" knots", sore to the touch??

You should long term bump your dex up to .5 Ed.
For the next 7 days take 1 mg dex/ day
And 40 mg nolv per day.
If you have letro.. Take one of those a day as well.
Once the symptons subside then sdecrease your dex intake back down to .5 Ed

I recently had very similar problems as the ones your describing so I feel that I'm very familiar with your situation.

The first think your need to understand if that the AI is just preventing further aromatization. You can't just bump your dose of dex and expect to get immediate results because your e2 levels are going to have to drop down over time. If you have any nolvadex take that for a few days.

Letro can work wonders if doses properly the problem that I’ve had w letro is that it’s so damn strong doses improperly can result in horrible joint pain and can really fuck u up u don’t feel well doses properly it’s amazing if needed I think letro is great for helping a out of control case of aramotization lol or whatever it’s called or back when I took for high prolactin levels but now I read that’s not the case Any longer???? Any how be careful w letro see a dr or ask a pro whose dialed in on dosing eod every third day etc

Letro can work wonders if doses properly the problem that I***8217;ve had w letro is that it***8217;s so damn strong doses improperly can result in horrible joint pain and can really fuck u up u don***8217;t feel well doses properly it***8217;s amazing if needed I think letro is great for helping a out of control case of aramotization lol or whatever it***8217;s called or back when I took for high prolactin levels but now I read that***8217;s not the case Any longer???? Any how be careful w letro see a dr or ask a pro whose dialed in on dosing eod every third day etc

O started a thread for a head to head talk about experiences with all three AIs.

Letro actually builds up in the system over time. I posted the quote but not the link because it goes straight to a PDF.

I've also found studies in obese men where 2.5mg wk had their testosterone up and sperm count up. Fertility studies due to increased estrogen production. Fat, especially being obese, increases aromatase and estrogen production. (I'll try to refind the study and at least quote it directly)

letro stoos aromatase production in all body tissues.

Study is "Letrozole once a week normalizes serum testosterone in obesity-related male hypogonadism."

Abstract

OBJECTIVE:*Isolated hypogonadotropic hypogonadism (IHH) is frequently observed in severely obese men, probably as a result of increased estradiol (E(2)) production and E(2)-mediated negative feedback on pituitary LH secretion. Aromatase inhibitors can reverse this process. This study evaluates whether letrozole once a week can normalize serum testosterone in severely obese men and maintain its long term effect.

DESIGN:*Open, uncontrolled 6-month pilot study in 12 severely obese men (body mass index>35.0 kg/m(2)) with obesity-related IHH and free testosterone levels <225 pmol/l, treated with 2.5 mg letrozole once a week for 6 months.

RESULTS:*Six weeks of treatment reduced total E(2) from 123+/-11 to 58+/-7 pmol/l (P<0.001, mean+/-s.e.m.), and increased serum LH from 4.4+/-0.6 to 11.1+/-1.5 U/l (P<0.001). Total testosterone rose from 5.9+/-0.5 to 19.6+/-1.4 nmol/l (P<0.001), and free testosterone from 163+/-13 to 604+/-50 pmol/l (P<0.001). Total testosterone rose to within the normal range in all subjects, whereas free testosterone rose to supraphysiological levels in 7 out of 12 men. The testosterone and E(2) levels were stable throughout the week and during the 6-month treatment period.

CONCLUSION:*Letrozole 2.5 mg once a week produced a sustained normalization of serum total testosterone in obese men with IHH. However, free testosterone frequently rose to supraphysiological levels. Therefore, a starting dose <2.5 mg once a week is recommended.

Here is the daily dosing quote I mentioned about it building up.

"Letrozole***8217;s terminal elimination half-life is about*
2 days and steady-state plasma concentration after daily 2.5 mg dosing is reached in 2-6*
weeks. Plasma concentrations at steady state are 1.5 to 2 times higher than predicted from the*
concentrations measured after a single dose, indicating a slight non-linearity in the*
pharmacokinetics of letrozole upon daily administration of 2.5 mg. These steady-state levels*
are maintained over extended periods, however, and continuous accumulation of letrozole*
does not occur."

When my nipples get itchy I pop 10mg of Nolva and I'm cured. Then I'll adjust my AI slightly. On my cycle now, I bumped it up from .5 mg of Adex every other pin, to every pin which is 3x per week. I'm feeling like a champ!

Back