EAS Phosphagen?

Suareezy
its the trooth. look it up.

To clarify: I'm not awesome. I was looking to see if anyone had similar results.

as for the creatine issue... I use 10 grams of monohydrate after my workouts with 50 grams of malto and 25 grams of sugar coming from powdered Gatorade... cheaper than any other pre-mixed shit you can use and the gains are somewhat similar

So, you use creatine post-workout? I was under the impression that creatine pre-workout gave better results. Consider this: the loading phase. You take a much higher dosage for a week to saturate your muscles with creatine. When you do this, your body has excess creatine to burn--allowing you to use more of it for energy--which is why many people feel more energized and are able to push out sets stronger when used pre-workout. The stable concentration of creatine monohydrate after the loading phase is simply to keep it in your system and available so that your body can take larger loads of stress during workout. Creatine does aid in preventing muscle catabolism and therefore it's common for it to be taken post-workout. However, glutamine is much better at preventing this. So it's best to take creatine, at least a large portion of your dosage, 30min to hour pre-workout so it has time to work into your body and be available. And then it's best to eat or drink your protein (only some of it, not all obviously, but I ate about 60-80g of it post-workout) with glutamine. That way the protein you just ate or drank isn't all tossed out of your body before your body has time to utilize it and glutamine for protein synthesis, which is mostly done while you sleep.

Last edited:
Any thoughts yet on Phosphagen or CEE??

please do not reply if you will only free-post. Also, any NO2 suggestions is appreciated.

Last edited:
i'm not a big fan of cee found it to be alot of hype... But maybe it works well for others.. I did read an article a few weeks back when I was browsing the internet and read something to the effect that pure cee doesnt do what it says it does based on some research study, bla bla. I have used phos for a few years on and off and found it to work well for me, being that it is old school. I did also try phos hp, too much sugar..
Hey Suar- ur funny....

phosphagen is creatine and sugar. its fine.

nobody is gonna believe you gained 30 pounds in 3 months without an increase in bodyfat.

Back