Effects of estrogen when cycling?

rinkerx

Would high estrogen during a cycle negatively effect muscle growth? I know you're supposed to get labs and run an AI, but say your estrogen is still high. I'm not talking about any other risks higher estrogen poses just if it would specifically have a negative effect on muscle growth?

This is a hypothetical question, I'm not on a cycle or have high estrogen.

Estrogen has a dramatic effect on musculoskeletal function. Beyond the known relationship between estrogen and bone, it directly affects the structure and function of other musculoskeletal tissues such as muscle, tendon, and ligament.

In these other musculoskeletal tissues, estrogen improves muscle mass and strength, and increases the collagen content of connective tissues. However, unlike bone and muscle where estrogen improves function, in tendons and ligaments estrogen decreases stiffness, and this directly affects performance and injury rates.

High estrogen levels can decrease power and performance and make you more prone for catastrophic ligament injury.

Last edited:
Would high estrogen during a cycle negatively effect muscle growth? I know you're supposed to get labs and run an AI, but say your estrogen is still high. I'm not talking about any other risks higher estrogen poses just if it would specifically have a negative effect on muscle growth?

of course. have you read the steroid profile? its all there.

have you found an answer to your riddle yet?

I***8217;m on 600mg test and I use 25mg aromison every other day. It seems to keep me in check

Estrogen has a dramatic effect on musculoskeletal function. Beyond the known relationship between estrogen and bone, it directly affects the structure and function of other musculoskeletal tissues such as muscle, tendon, and ligament. In these other musculoskeletal tissues, estrogen improves muscle mass and strength, and increases the collagen content of connective tissues.

However, unlike bone and muscle where estrogen improves function, in tendons and ligaments estrogen decreases stiffness, and this directly affects performance and injury rates. High estrogen levels can decrease power and performance and make women more prone for catastrophic ligament injury. The goal of the current work is to review the research that forms the basis of our understanding how estrogen affects muscle, tendon, and ligament and how hormonal manipulation can be used to optimize performance and promote female participation in an active lifestyle at any age.

what numbers is high estrogen to you? of course you must get blood test to see what your current estrogen numbers are. and you need to give us more data. what type of cycle? name what compounds are in this cycle.

Symptoms of high estrogen in men include:
Infertility. Estrogen is partly responsible for creating healthy sperm. ...
Gynecomastia. Estrogen may stimulate breast tissue growth. ...
Erectile dysfunction (ED). Men with high levels of estrogen may have difficulty getting or maintaining an erection.

Back