Effects of Winstrol

L

Lousy_Bastard

How good is Winstrol for loosing weight those love handles its not for me but a person was askin me

Or is it just for stripping for a show, and can it be taken alone.

Thanks.

well its not a fat burner if thats what your asking i mean taking winnie if your BF is not low enough wouldnt do much

what do you mean by stripping for a show?????:worried:

I mean cuttin bf real low and for muscle defenition

Oh i get you im getting it completely wrong

I take it Clen is the thing was just wondering anything better than Clen.

winstrol doesnt burn fat. it improves muscle definition by effecting the amount of water held in your subcutaneous tissue. this effect is temporary, it only lasts as long as you run the drug. people use it to prep for shows because it makes an already great physique look even better.

if youre fat and out of shape you will not get this effect

winstrol doesnt burn fat. it improves muscle definition by effecting the amount of water held in your subcutaneous tissue. this effect is temporary, it only lasts as long as you run the drug. people use it to prep for shows because it makes an already great physique look even better.

Thanks for clearing that up for me

So you think Clen is the thing its not for me i have low BF, its for a female friend, yes i have real friends lol

i was being a smart ass man. sorry. i was just suggesting you focus on your diet. so much can be achieved with a proper diet.

i was being a smart ass man. sorry. i was just suggesting you focus on your diet. so much can be achieved with a proper diet.

LOL nice one you caught me, do i look stupid now

Thats funny i get it now no worries

If your not laughing your cryin except for the big guns in here they dont know what i mean.

proviron gives me this effect

Back