Elite Muscles - More information please

Find a different site. They will either send you BS powder or more likely, not send your order.. Do not order with them. I am still disputing a charge with them, and the 'owner' will not return an email or anything. That is the same guy posting on this thread..

Find a different site. They will either send you BS powder or more likely, not send your order.. Do not order with them. I am still disputing a charge with them, and the 'owner' will not return an email or anything. That is the same guy posting on this thread..

So which one are you shilling for then?

Join date of today, 2 posts just 4 minutes apart within an hour of joining both slamming EM.
Riiiight.

Last edited:
You are very observant! I don't really post on this site. Im pretty sure I said that in one of only two posts. So again very observant ;) My posts are still accurate I didn't slam anything. He asked for an opinion. Having dealt with the company I offered him one. What did you do?
Also I had an old username and password but I couldn't recall the info so I started a new name.. It's just a name on an open forums bro

Oh and Im not pushing any site. I have used a few sites.. bodybuilding..phf and EM.. I have only had trouble with EM.. I am not new to buying supplements.
This is purely a cautionary tale. Or I would talk sh#t about all the sites..

I have been waiting on an order from EM for exactly one month. I will be disputing this with paypal very soon. You have received the products from them? I also live in the US. I am posting so no one else gets taken for a ride.

I have been waiting on an order from EM for exactly one month. I will be disputing this with paypal very soon. You have received the products from them? I also live in the US. I am posting so no one else gets taken for a ride.

Just dispute it and get it over with. Dude is a selective scammer. I disputed my purchase and got my money back thankfully.

Back