Energy

Ephedrine, one of the magical ingredients of Ultimate Orange. Getting harder to find, BN doesn't seem to have it anymore directly? Plus it costs twice as much as it used to.

Didn't you mention VPX Redline? How was it?

Mudge said:
Ephedrine, one of the magical ingredients of Ultimate Orange. Getting harder to find, BN doesn't seem to have it anymore directly? Plus it costs twice as much as it used to.

Didn't you mention VPX Redline? How was it?

Redline always make me nauseous, gives me chills, and I feel weaker in the gym. I think it's the yohimbine that does it to me.

I can pop ephederine no problem but even 1/4 of a can of Redline will make me feel terrible.

Redline works for me pretty well. Although there is some stuff made by ABB...I forgot what it's called but it's your basic pre-workout stimulant drink. PS- BSN's Endorush is the same as NO-Xplode. It gave me the most terrible shits ever. put me out of work for 2 days.

ABB makes speed shot, I dont enjoy it, I feel sick and burnt on that shit.

Guru Energy Drinks are the best I've found. I also like 5gs of ginseng mixed with some liquid guarana. Much cheaper then anything out there.

guaranfe.gif

Fluid Extract
12-15% certified organic alcohol
Serving size: 1/2-1mL, 2-3x daily
Each serving contains: Guarana seed fluid extract (1:1) 1,000mg
Promotes Energy

It goes for about 10 bucks and Ill mix this with ginseng vials which you can pick up 60 for 10 as well. Much cheaper then energy drinks.

aProtege said:
guaranfe.gif

Fluid Extract
12-15% certified organic alcohol
Serving size: 1/2-1mL, 2-3x daily
Each serving contains: Guarana seed fluid extract (1:1) 1,000mg
Promotes Energy

It goes for about 10 bucks and Ill mix this with ginseng vials which you can pick up 60 for 10 as well. Much cheaper then energy drinks.

Where do you buy this liquid guarana?

I get it from health foods stores. Anywhere that carries the brand should be able to order it.

No its a little more then that. It contains phytochemicals, such Adenine, D-catechin, saponin, tannins, theobromine, theophlline and caffeine. The combination of these things are stimulant which improves mental clarity, stamina, endurance and fatigue response.

In addition to all of that, its internally cooling where coffee is not which is easier on the body.

Back