EP Primobolan and EP Sustanon 500

anzel

View attachment 566205

Yesterday was day 1 of my first cycle with primo and Sustanon 500.
I chose the Sustanon 500 because I like the idea of a blend of shorter and an long esters. The short esters will get my testosterone levels up faster and help see some effects sooner. I didn't want to run an oral this time but if you notice there is some Dbol in the pic...that is just for 10mg pre workout only....and I didn't want to inject test prop for 4 weeks on top of the primo .... more injections than I want to do.

My dosing schedule is very easy. Since I'm running 750mg of each I am able to inject once e3d (every three days)

Since the Sustanon has shorter esters it is better to break up the pinning schedule to more frequent dosing and of course the primo has to be broken up for the larger amount I'm using.

I inject 250 mg of Sustanon (1/2 ml) and 250 mg of primo (2-1/2 ml) e3d.
Pinning schedule looks like this....
Mon,Thursday, Sunday.....Wednesday,Saturday, Tuesday....and it just goes on like that for 16 to 20 weeks.

If I want I can add in an additional pin of primo on the days in between with this schedule. Say you wanted to run 1000mg/wk.....just pin 100 & 150 mg on the days in between.

For me 750 mg of test is about as much as my body can work with and running primo high is often recommended.

I will be adding in PSL gray tops in a few days starting at 2iu and working up to 4iu....maybe 5iu.

I'm really excited to be giving primo a try!

Last edited:
What are your goals for this cycle bro? Ive never touched primo myself either. I suppose u going on a bulk?

Yes lean bulk. I was really tempted to run low test high primo because I enjoy low test high deca.... but since primo isn't considered a top bulker I decided to keep the test up.
I know a guy that can't use high test due to side effects so he loves high primo. He runs 1000mg and keeps his test low. Gets really good gains.

Yes lean bulk. I was really tempted to run low test high primo because I enjoy low test high deca.... but since primo isn't considered a top bulker I decided to keep the test up.
I know a guy that can't use high test due to side effects so he loves high primo. He runs 1000mg and keeps his test low. Gets really good gains.

Bro.. Love both Sustanon & Primo E... Love your blast .. Only thing I don't like is test @ 750mg.

400-500mg Test with 600mg Primo E sizzles..

Also.. Sdrol worked really great with Test n Primo.

Good luck brother. I know you'll love it...

Yep you should have a nice lean bulk from this stack as primo is a lot like mast as it doesn't produce water weight. Clean compound and easy on the liver too. Good luck bro. Look forward to seeing results. U gonna post before and afters??

Primo and Anavar-

2 I have never done before....pricey but so is Premium gas...enjoy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

End of second week and cycle is going fine.
Trying to do 30 to 40mg of dbol a day but yesterday had elevated BP. I decreased to 20mg and increased AI.

The Sustanon and Primo are some great oils! Smooth.

Running almost the same. 700 primo, 175x3 sust350, 125x2 deca, 60 mg var daily.
Last time I ran primo(OP) my hair starting falling out(receding hairline) this is kalpa gear.. so we'll see what happens.
Got some ment on the way from psl to replace the sust....that should be interesting.

Keep us posted on your results with the primo.

Back