Ephedra While On Tren

solcraft

vasodialator en utero
anyone use ephedra while on? risks? bad idea? would it do any good to use with a tren cycle? the stuff i have is the stacker 3. i dont know much about it so any feedback is appreciated.thanks in advance-

good question, I thought about doing this also... I was taking revXP on Tren which isn't half the potency of ephedra and i noticed my heart rate was rather high.. But i was fine.

I'd say go with it... But i would like to hear some more feed back also.. anyone?

Thats a good question i plan on doing eca/clen while on tren... I guess im have to check up on my bp EOD jus to make sure im ok

solcraft said:
anyone use ephedra while on? risks? bad idea? would it do any good to use with a tren cycle? the stuff i have is the stacker 3. i dont know much about it so any feedback is appreciated.thanks in advance-
I've used it before, but if you have HB pressure, then don't do it. How much ephedra are you wanting to use?

I'm 3 weeks into a cycle with tren and I've been taking an eca twice daily. No apparent harm, although I do notice it takes next to nothing to get my heart rate up, so if you do it, be careful!

I've used it before, but if you have HB pressure, then don't do it. How much ephedra

i'm thinking no more than 25 mg once or twice daily. so bp is probably the main concern? thanks for all the input-

at 25mg once daily your definately fine. When it comes to ephedra don't just jump in and take a bunch right away, build yourself up to your max dose. Safer that way.

Back