Ephedrine

timzy

Hi Started taking the crystal form before cardio and weight workouts, from my sources they say to wet your pinkie just above your nail into the crystals,as a dosage indicator
I have not really felt the buzz,yet so made sure I am getting a thick layer on my pinkie as sometimes its very thin, I sometimes do 2 dosages to make sure,I find using water as opposed to saliva sticks better, I do however seem to get cold shivers every now and then but not everytime, although I do sweat quite a bit on it, and its smells quite a bit when I do, almost like an ammonia smell, is this working or am I taking too little, I usually have a good cup of filter coffee with it too,As a test I gave very little to a colleque and he told me he was buzzing and couldnt sleep etc help or could it be that it is working and i just dont know it?

Those symptoms tell it is indeed working, and you may actually be a little high in the dosage. This is hard to tell because it's very individual in terms of tolerance and side effects. You're not really useing a very precise dosage method-try gel caps maybe?

Last edited:
Back