ephendrine

dr00fy

How exactly does ephedrine work? If it increases your heart rate and everything.. How can that be beneficial?

Do you take it while your resting or before you lift? Or perhaps before you do cardio??

If I use a keto diet with ephedrine are there any chances of me dying?

BTW, I dont have any heart problems and don't take any medication.. I just dont want to have a heart attack before im 20..

basically, it turns your internal thermometer up a few degrees. hence, your metabolism is tricked into burning off calories faster than if you weren't off of ephedrine. it supposedly has some muscle-sparing qualities as well; as you lose weight, fat is more likely to be burnt off than muscle.

there's a very real risk that it can cause damage. everything in moderation - you start to get into real problems when you're taking a few per day. and NEVER take them for extended amounts of time (i'd say two weeks MAX)

i love the eca stack. i feel warmed up after only a few sets. to me thats the best benefit. it increases my concentrations 20fold. and i sweat my ass off.

why would you take ephendrine before workout? Wouldn't that increase the rate that your body uses up your glycogen in your muscles?

There are tons of people that swear by an increase in strength by taking the supplement before a workout. I personally only use it to wake up but I my wife refuses to workout without it in her system.

HardGainer said:
There are tons of people that swear by an increase in strength by taking the supplement before a workout. I personally only use it to wake up but I my wife refuses to workout without it in her system.

i wouldent say i feel stronger when i take it i just feel more concentration. and energetic.

Taking ephedrine before a workout would not make any sense. It works as a vasoconstrictor so therefor youd be getting less nutrients like creatine and proetein and other essentials in your body and you would get depleated quicker. And actually it can be harmfull to muscle if taken too long. But it is a good product when used with proper eating and exercise and combined with thermodynamics.

Back