Epistane: The next generation of hormones

it will probably only work if youve never ran anything else before. its very mild. but like i said, if its your first cycle ever, you might be responsive to it.. 4-8 pound gain in 4 week cycle probably depending on how you eat

its good for learning experience and how to fine tune a future cycles before you start running heavier stuff, IMO.

I ran it 3 times before.. 7 lbs gain first time, 5 lbs next time, 3rd time it did not really do anything

Last edited:
Once one uses the real stuff, why go back to pro-hormones? They are themselves steroids whether one admits it or not.

I have friends who swear by pro-hormones, yet claim they would not touch steroids. They play the clean slate card - free of drugs. If it gives the same type of side effects, and one needs to do post cycle therapy (pct), it is steroids in my book. Just because epistane may shut down LH a little bit less than Anavar as some claim - it's bullshit in my book.

Sure if cost is an issue w/ AAS then go for the pro-hormones. But they $uck up one just as much as any steroid if proper post cycle therapy (pct) protocol not followed. 10 years back when Canadians had access to them w/out hassle across the border, more than a few friends tried it. One friend took about 6 months to recover. I got androstenedione in 1999, still sitting on the shelf.

Last edited:
*Bump*

As a previous moderate user of AS over 20 years ago, been back to the gym for the last 3 years and made some great gains - muscle memory lives on.

Oh how I miss me Oxymeth - but we wont be going there. :(

Lets give this epistane a go.

40/40/40 la la la for two bottles...

Then nolva for a month, tamoxifen citrate just to be sure..

Week1. Jesus this shit works bench up 10kg.

Muscles pumped to hell, noticeable difference in hardness.

Side effects: Farting and belching non-stop.

Sulphur?

Anabol plus Epi plus Epo plus Peptides = Win

I used Epi alone before and it blew me up fast mostly water weight, make sure you have a PCT.

Back