Epistane: The next generation of hormones

Started a 20/30/40/50/60/60 cycle today

Keep us informed. Have you gone six weeks before? Have you gone up to 60mgs daily prior?

I'm sure you probably mentioned it somewhere in this thread, but this thread has taken on a life of its own at this point. LoL

Good luck.

Question...How hard is this on your liver and kidneys? I'm in week 9 of my cycle.

Test P-Wk 1-6 100 mg eod
Test E wk1-14 500 mgs
Tren wk1-10 400 mgs
Anavar wk 1-6 50mgs

Can I run this stuff after week 14? or would this just be over kill to a very long cycle as is...?

Keep us informed. Have you gone six weeks before? Have you gone up to 60mgs daily prior?

I'm sure you probably mentioned it somewhere in this thread, but this thread has taken on a life of its own at this point. LoL

Good luck.

First time for both actually. It's going good as hell. When it's done i'll report exact numbers

I'm up 4 solid lbs already. Strength increasing as well. Libido up.

Nice job PA! Thanks for the update bro and great idea on the 6 week plan, peaking at 60mg/day, thats definetly what I would do if running Epi. Now, what type of diet are you running (cutter, maint, clean bulk-high cal, etc..)?? And what training are you doing?
This is something I've recently recommend my brother try (as he's more into the "legal" stuff ;) ) and recently noticed alot of suppliers on line either list it as OUT OF STOCK, HURRY-LIMITED SUPPLIES, or some even don't list it anymore. :( Is this due to the recent popularity and no worries?? or is it due to the "rumor" I heard last month that the FDA/DEA sent letters urging companies to STOP making it to avoid legal action/bans??

Nice job PA! Thanks for the update bro and great idea on the 6 week plan, peaking at 60mg/day, thats definetly what I would do if running Epi. Now, what type of diet are you running (cutter, maint, clean bulk-high cal, etc..)?? And what training are you doing?
This is something I've recently recommend my brother try (as he's more into the "legal" stuff ;) ) and recently noticed alot of suppliers on line either list it as OUT OF STOCK, HURRY-LIMITED SUPPLIES, or some even don't list it anymore. :( Is this due to the recent popularity and no worries?? or is it due to the "rumor" I heard last month that the FDA/DEA sent letters urging companies to STOP making it to avoid legal action/bans??

I am doing a lean bulk. Lots of protein and carbs, low to moderate fat, a little cardio.

When I train i use a powerlifting like routine. All compound exercises. It hasn't been banned yet, but i do recommend people stock up. I always get mine from a smaller store called "SoM Store". Just google it. Never had problems with stock and shipping is unbeatable.

But i have seen what you're talking about with it being out of stock everywhere. I always make sure I have 2-3 bottles on hand, because one day it will leave us :( :(.

PS im up 2 more lbs, for a total of 6 so far. Looking pretty solid

PA is Epistane very good alone? Also is the post cycle therapy (pct) on the SOM site good enough and how long after the cycle would you start your post cycle therapy (pct) with this?

Regards,
Ian

Waz up people. After talking to PA a few months back, I did a 5 week cycle of Epi. It went well. I didnt have high expectations so it was perfect. I am now on week 3 of PCT and doing great. I ran the cycle like this ... 40/40/40/50/50 and I threw in 25mg of Formex everday as well. My strength went up big time, my weight started going up noticeably by the middle of the second week and people were telling me i looked fuller by the end of the cycle. No sides to report. My libido was waaaay up. I had ordered some Nolva for pct but decided to hold off on it to see how some Formex and X-lean (for cortisol) would do for me. Anyway, I'm on my third week of PCT i haven't lost any of my gains, nor have I lost any of my strength (surprisingly). My libido seems normal and i dont feel shut down at all compared to some other shit I have tried a while back (M1T). Great product, gonna run it with 1-Tren near the end of the summer.

Well guys I got about 2 weeks. I am up 12lbs in total. Yes, 12. But please not that I started this cycle right when I also just got back into working out and dieting right again. So i doubt all 12 are from the epistane. But I feel great, and I am hard as a rock.

I cant find the dang paperwork with blood work results, sorry. All was good after pulse cycle with good chol a bit low.

Just got done with an early back workout, last workout of the week. It went awesome. Here are my results from my cycle.

Note: When I started this cycle I had only been working out for 2 weeks since getting back into working out again. I took 6 months off from the gym. But anyways.

Weight increase: 12.2lbs

BF Increase: None, I was eating an assload of protein and carbs, and did cardio 2x per week.

Bench Increase: 35lbs

Deadlift Increase: 65lbs (this was insane)

Squat increase:
45lbs

Sides: None. I never get sides from it though.

What else do you want to know?

I was doing a 3x per week powerlifting routine one of the old mods on here gave me.

I'll report during and after post cycle therapy (pct) as well. For post cycle therapy (pct) I am taking Nolva and Formex

After a LLLOONNGGG time off the shelves, EPISTANE IS BACK!!! This stuff was sold out for almost 4 months. Had me worried. I'm going to stock up on a few to be safe.

I ran a cycle of 1tren with epistane. I did an entire bottle of the tren(I did a 2 bottle cycle) before I started the epi and started it out at 20/40 then ran 60 for about 1 and 2/3 a bottle. After realizing it wasn't really doing anything for me I decided I'd better stop wasting my money so I cruised at 40mg. I'm currently on my 3rd and last bottle cruising at 40mg. I really havn't noticed any weight gain but I havn't lost any strength or size. My main concern/use of eipistane was to help me come off the tren in a cleaner more tapered fashion. I can't contest for it's anti estro effects because I had no negative sides from the tren. In the near future I'll give this stuff another run with a different substance. I would highly recommend this to anyone who wanted to retain more gains after a cycle. I literally lost NO weight and havn't lost ANY strength but I havn't put on any lbs. I would also recommend this to anyone who wanted to bridge or "cruise" between cycles.

Back