Epistane: The next generation of hormones

When I was running 60mg I was taking 2 morning 2 afternoon 2 late night. And sometimes I'd take 3 in the AM and 3 in the PM to try and vary up the dosages because I wasn't noticing anything while I was on the tren.

If its on here im sorry for missing it how would this go with Test and Deca? I ordered 4 bottles and was thinking of just going 40mgs a day until it ran out. Is this acceptable? If not whats the longest I can run? IM on PP so I didnt want to go with a super high dose because of liver.

LOLI reread the first page.

Last edited:
If its on here im sorry for missing it how would this go with Test and Deca? I ordered 4 bottles and was thinking of just going 40mgs a day until it ran out. Is this acceptable? If not whats the longest I can run? IM on PP so I didnt want to go with a super high dose because of liver.

LOLI reread the first page.

90 capsules per bottle = 40mg day = 4 caps day = 90 days/3 months...too long for any oral IMO.

Most people seem to run it 4-6 weeks (8 tops).

Those who have used this would you compare it gains wise to a weak oral like primobolan?

Since I've never run primo I'd say no. Also I'm fairly sure primo oral isn't that weak so long as your taking the proper dose. Ive also never run Anavar (var) but from what I've read and heard from other people I would compare epistane to a low dose short Anavar (var) cycle. Maybe something like 20mg Anavar (var) = 60mg epistane? I'm not trying to bash epistane I really like it's possitive estro effects but I really didn't notice much of anything when I was on.

Hey all. Been lurking for a while, thought I'd chime in.

Being female, PHs & AS that are available are somewhat limited whilst being self-prescribed. And not wanting to go down the injectable route, I decided to play it safe and got myself a bottle of 90 capsules made by Competive Edge Labs, from protein-factory.

Am on Day 5 of E-Stane, an epistane clone. Cycle is to go 20/30/40/30/20 then followed with a post cycle therapy (pct), note that the start and finish "weeks" are not complete weeks.

Have noticed my strength not lost over having been away from weight for a few months. Will post improvement at the end of the cycle, at the start of November.

Not yet noticed any hair loss, and I hope I don't. Def a "change" in the "bedroom department" though. Not horney all the time as I had worried, but certainly a lot easily "triggered".

No aggro or anything like that. Just wish that I could spend more time in the gym. :)

My diet is good - rice, homemade pizzas, steak, roast chicken, eggs & bacon, brocoli etc. Also topping up with BCAA & protein shakes before work out and post workout drinks.

Decided to drop the dose to 10mg per day. Might seem to be a step backward, but what's mentioned in the women's section is ringing true, with the sore throat and have just had a zit. I know, I know, I might be over reacting, but some things are better not left to chance.

The sore throat is not going away, so I decided o quit it. Started my post cycle therapy (pct) today.

Shame - I had hoped for greater things.

The sore throat is not going away, so I decided o quit it. Started my post cycle therapy (pct) today.

Shame - I had hoped for greater things.

I'm not an expert, but Epi is really really mild. It could just be a cold coming on? I'm not saying a woman couldnt get those effects from Epi, I just don't think it would of happend that fast.

I'm not an expert, but Epi is really really mild. It could just be a cold coming on? I'm not saying a woman couldnt get those effects from Epi, I just don't think it would of happend that fast.

Epistane wont get you sick :Pat:

The sore throat is likely not from getting sick, in females its a sign that the vocal chords are starting to thicken.

Decided to drop the dose to 10mg per day. Might seem to be a step backward, but what's mentioned in the women's section is ringing true, with the sore throat and have just had a zit. I know, I know, I might be over reacting, but some things are better not left to chance.

Stay away from epi if youre a female. You need estrogen to function properly and epi will all but shut that down completely in 2 different ways. One because it acts as an anti estrogen by blocking aromatzation of testosterone into estrogen, and 2 because its also a steroid and itll shut down your natural testosterone production (which again you need to produce estrogen via aromatazition). Bad combo all around. Even 10mg day can knock a females estrogen down to nothing very shortly. A little bit of estrogen reduction can be beneficial to a female but knocking it out all together can put you in a funky place real quick. You could play with the dose, maybe take 10mg every third day, but theres no real way to tell if its leaving you with any estrogen without a blood test.

My wifes tried epi a couple times and noting positive has come out of it aside from some strenght gains. She lost more than a whole cup size on her breasts, actually fights not to put on abdominal fat when shes taking it, and it slows her thyroid way down making it all but impossible to lose weight, and it really screws her menstrual cycle up badly. And then to make things worse when you come off the epi, youll likely get estrogen rebound and gain fat.

Last edited:
I hope I don't get killed for reopening the thread, but can I get some basic advice on dosage? I'm standing at just under 160 lbs right now, and have no prior PH experience. Should I work into it with a very light cycle of something like 10/10/20/20 or will I see very little in the way of gains if I do this? Would 10/20/20/30 be better for a light guy like me? I've read up a lot on epi and I've seen lots of logs, so these seem like reasonable cycles, but I just thought I'd get some opinions here. Is 10mg/day too weak after the first day, or will it produce some effect?

Thanks a lot in advance :)

I hope I don't get killed for reopening the thread, but can I get some basic advice on dosage? I'm standing at just under 160 lbs right now, and have no prior PH experience. Should I work into it with a very light cycle of something like 10/10/20/20 or will I see very little in the way of gains if I do this? Would 10/20/20/30 be better for a light guy like me? I've read up a lot on epi and I've seen lots of logs, so these seem like reasonable cycles, but I just thought I'd get some opinions here. Is 10mg/day too weak after the first day, or will it produce some effect?

Thanks a lot in advance :)

Start your own thread, introduce yourself, give us your stats, age, cycle history (if any), goals. Make sure to make your own thread....

Yeah, I really think you guys are going to like Epistane. I am an employee of IBE and so you may think I have bias when it comes to this stuff but I assure you that I do not. I have used the same thing most have used over the years, superdrol, m1t, 4-ad, etc. Many of them were great, with superdrol being up there. Problem with superdrol, however, was its toxicity. When it first came out people liked the gains so much they would make excuses about how bad their bloodwork was post cycle. People were getting HDL values of 8 and LDL values of 200 and saying, well it was because I wasn't eating right, wasn't taking NAC, etc.

With Epistane this isn't "as big" as a problem. Any oral, or any steroid for that matter is going to affect lipid levels and any methylated steroids are going to affect the liver. Each steroid affects them at different levels though. Epistane is a little less anabolic than is Superdrol, but far less toxic. Does that mean you aren't going to get elevated lipids or liver values? Nope, but you recover from them much faster. The numbers don't lie, Epistane is 12x more anabolic than test. It is a fact and has been tested in the lab on more than one occasion in the 50's, 60's, and 70's. You may say science wasn't advanced then but recent advancements in computer technology and quantum mechanics have allowed for predictions in receptor binding affinity using QSAR have confirmed this. I think many people get impatient with it, take too low of a dosage, or just try comparing it to their tren cycles at 40mg/day.

Depending on how big you are I have not seen really anyone not grow considerably at 40mg/day spread out throughout the day. It takes about a week or so to really kick in and by the end of the second week you are feeling great. Strength is up remarkably and you get a nice fullness. After my surgery I went from 158 (hadn't worked out in months) to 175 in about 4 weeks. Now granted I will admit 158 is nowhere near my normal weight so I shot up quickly. In all fairness I have done the same thing with Superdrol, going from 159 to 178 in 4 weeks after another surgery. With what is on the market now, this is the hands down strongest and most effective muscle builder and the benefit to cost ratio is the highest out there.

As for the gyno reduction properties, 10-20mg/day works best. I think 5 morning and 5 night would be optimal but they are 10mg capsules. The methylated version of epitiostanol (the original SERM from the 70's) is more androgenic, therefore, taking high dosages above 20mg will start to negate the gyno reducing properties. It is sort of like saying I am going to take 10 caps of aspirin because I have a really bad headache. Doesn't really work that way.

If you guys have any questions please feel free to ask, it can be about any muscle builder or Epistane and I'll be glad to share my opinion and/or scientific knowledge.

Would it be safe to run a 10 week pulse cycle of Epi (20 mg 3x a week) for a 10 week 750 mg Sus cycle?
I would do this instead of using an Aromatase inhibitor (AI), so as to prevent gyno/bloat and also enhance anabolism. Additionally, would using N2Slin all cycle yield better results?

im new to THIS site im wondering what would be a good cycle for a person who has never done a steroid and the proper post cycle therapy (pct)

my questions are
1.my 4 week cycle how much should i take
2. what post cycle therapy (pct) and other things needed after and when should i take this.
3. how many times a day

thank you.

Havent been able to find Epistane lately. Is it still legal?

Last edited:
Back