Epistane ?

Diced

stats are below . Im 14 days into a 5 week epistane cycle . I am concerned about two things one being acne and the other being nolva causing acne as a post cycle therapy (pct) . I have recently completed a course of accutane so my skin is clear the last thing i want is my acne coming back . Im running my epi like this 30/30/30/40/40 post cycle therapy (pct) is nolva 20/20/10/10 . i also have clomid at home. I jumped on the epi bandwagon because i was told its fairly mild with side effects . if i start to break out how long will it take to settle ? does nolva cause pimples would clomid be more effective . how many of u guys experience acne on epi and how bad ? ive already put on a fair amount of weight so i dont really want to stop but i hate acne

80kg
lifting for 5 years
10%bf
diet is or was with 3j

Acne will only last a little after your cycle, its a side of any steroid. I would use clomid for pct to be honest.

why is that ? i havent got any acne yet i just have clear skin and i dont wanna ruin it coz being on tane was a fukin nightmare to b honest .

why is that ? i havent got any acne yet i just have clear skin and i dont wanna ruin it coz being on tane was a fukin nightmare to b honest .

if you don't want to deal with it, then don't take it. I didn't have any acne issues when I took Epi, and I used to have really bad acne. I wouldn't worry about it too much. worse case scenario you have some pimples for 7 weeks. not the end of the world my friend.

I know this will sound nuts but i've seen my skin clear up since i started epi (On Day 12 @ 30mg currently) maybe it hasn't hit me yet though.. :eek:

i just f***** hate acne on my face . its disgsuting i can cop it on my back n chest but i hate talking to ppl with a big zit on me head. handsome bra

I no a bro who ran tane for 6 months full cousre he had acne bad. he then went onto run strong compounds (tren all the test esters with littyle no to acne at all .

I know I'm new to THIS forum so take it with a grain of salt, but the last cycle I ran was an Hdro Epi stack that was a 6 week cycle and I had no acne problems at all. Well some VERY slight but it was on my shoulders, nothing major.

I've mixed m-drol, h-drol and epi on a cycle and still got no negative sides. Dosages was 4 m-drol, 2 h-drol, 4-epi per day for 6 weeks. It gave me awesome results. It's the same as juice though.

kyanthony, that has to be an absolute JOKE......... right?
were talking taking 100 mg of hdrol on top of all that epi and ........... i cant even continue.... there is no way man good luck though!

if acne is an issue:

take 5-10g Vit B5, ED

than wash your face with nizoral shampoo. its a dht blocker for dandruff but by blocking dht topically its awesome for ance.

i use it. you will have to take breaks with the Vit B5, it only works for so long. so having both of these will keep your face clear.

I also use a few teen acne lotions

I've mixed m-drol, h-drol and epi on a cycle and still got no negative sides. Dosages was 4 m-drol, 2 h-drol, 4-epi per day for 6 weeks. It gave me awesome results. It's the same as juice though.

40mg sd, 50mg halo, 40mg epi :newbie:

its very clear that you have no idea what your doing.

you should probably go in for bloodwork as your most likely on the verge liver failure.

i just f***** hate acne on my face . its disgsuting i can cop it on my back n chest but i hate talking to ppl with a big zit on me head. handsome bra
It all just varies from person to person if you get acne on it, i never did and dont on other compounds either and took accutane as a kid from a dermatologist too. If you do start to get them look into a product called acnedren it has helped a lot of guys clear up their acne without having to deal with accutane.

I will say this though, when I had first started to run Hdrol. I went to my local store to ask questions. Dumb mistake (I think) and the guy there clearly had run his share of cycles. He tried to tell me that he ate the hdrol like candy. Everytime he would walk into his kitchen to eat he would pop a dose. If that WAS the case I'm still surprised he's alive and kickin!

Back