equipoise experiences

Rude

Hi all, I have read so much about equipoise but I want to get some info from all of those that have used equipoise before. What results did you get with it? what sides? and would you use it again?
Thanks all with the responses:bigok:

I have tried alot of different roids,and equipoise is my all time favorite!I harden up with some good quality muscle.It's my favorite "summer" drug.I used gen-far @600mg per week,it was some good shit!

I have never used eq by itself. But I know for a fact that it worked on my last cutting cycle which was prop/tren/winny/eq.
thats my favorite cutting cycle.
It makes you hungry, so you can eat more often.

I am on week 3 of my 1st eq cycle (plus test -prop and enth)...the two most noticable effects I have experienced so far, (I have been told and read that eq takes 3-4 atleast to kick in) are in my vascularity and sudden hunger attacks...I am using the QV variety. The next 2 weeks should tell me more...good luck with what ever you decide...

thought you might want to see my cycle:

400mg/wk eq
500mg/wk enth
100mg/ed prop - 1st 4 weeks
30mg/ed dbol - weeks 6-10

I bought way too much eq so in the next 2 weeks I may go to 600mg/wk...depending on the results I get at 400mg/wk.

:chimney:

I've used it and would use it again. It can be used to bulk or cut depends on your diet.

JohnnyB

EQ is my all time favorite, like JB said it can be used for either choice, to put on size or for cutting. The great thing about EQ is that the gains you make are lean quality muscle which is kept on very easily when you go off and the sides are very minimum.

I've used it many times, and it is the base of every cycle for me. I had great results with a ton over the years, including Ciba, Mitgan, and Spectro. Currently having lesser results with Quest (I have a tread on this). EQ is fantastic, either alone or stacked with test. I've never had sides from it, except for increased appetite, which is a plus in my book.

Cool, thanks all for the responces :D One more question, im going to do my cycle of equipoise/anavar and I was wondering if their would be problems with the libedo? I naturally assumed not, but I have read other posts saying that a loss of libedo could occur with a cycle like this, is this true?
Thanks all, and cool site :cool:

Rude said:
Cool, thanks all for the responces :D One more question, im going to do my cycle of equipoise/anavar and I was wondering if their would be problems with the libedo? I naturally assumed not, but I have read other posts saying that a loss of libedo could occur with a cycle like this, is this true?

It is highly unlikely, but remember that Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) affects evryone differently, so we can't tell you for sure you will not have problems. I would have some Test on hand just in case, or you can incorporate a little into your cycle which would take care of it. Good Luck Bro!

BUFFDAWG10 said:
It is highly unlikely, but remember that Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) affects evryone differently, so we can't tell you for sure you will not have problems. I would have some Test on hand just in case, or you can incorporate a little into your cycle which would take care of it. Good Luck Bro!
Cool, thanks for the info, yea I'll get some test just in case something happens and my cycle will be ready to begin :dance2:

Rude said:

I was thinking of doing an eq/anavar cycle but decided to go with a prop/anavar one instead. What brands of eq/anavar will you be using and at what dose?

WannaImpress said:
I was thinking of doing an eq/anavar cycle but decided to go with a prop/anavar one instead. What brands of eq/anavar will you be using and at what dose?
Im going to use
Fort Dodge equipoise at 400mg wk-1-12
Denkall anavar at 20 or 25mg wk-8-14
that should be my cycle :)

Back