Equipoise for women

joshhutch

DO WORK SON
My gf wants to do a cycle with Equipoise, Anavar and Winstrol. What is your opinion and dosage amount recommendations?

I have no clue about how a women cycle looks like but all three at the same time will put a lot of androgen activity??

EQ is directly derivate from testo... without thinking more than 3 second, your girlfriend, could understand than it's not a good idea to stack EQ with DHT and anavar over these...right?

Id probably start around 75mg a week for EQ knowing my wife tolerates 50mg week of Test with no androgenic sides.

EQ is directly derivate from testo... without thinking more than 3 second, your girlfriend, could understand than it's not a good idea to stack EQ with DHT and anavar over these...right?

again, derived from testosterone or DHT does not mean it will act the same as the parent

DHT derived should be understood as a drug that is already 5-ar reduced and is incapable of further reduction (producing other dihydro derivatives)

anavar is DHT derived and is one of the weakest steroids

EQ is probably safer than test for a women since the 5-ar reduced version has lower binding to the androgen receptors.. but again I have no clue about women and steroids so i'd better shut up.. but basic logic would be not to run 3 AAs at the same time, only one and carefully dose it

Ive ran EQ before at 100mg a week for 10 weeks with minimal sides. I might be willing to try 150mg next time.

~Alexis~

Tust me! Drop the Winstrol! Use no more than 10mg on Anavar a day and no more than 50-100 mg of EQ a week for her. Trust me! Thats a lot for a women. If you have real gear, she will see growth and strength gains starting around 3 weeks after she started. After that, her growth and gains will be amazing! Do not use the Winstrol. Too much for a girl! Trust me.

Back