Erik Fankhouser

SolidSDman

This West Virginia native is looking to get his pro card at this month's USA Bodybuilding Championships in Las Vegas.

Ya big guy looks good. But for shore the cut off dayzie dukes and the hat.
Please tell me your not a fan of broke back mountain. Please say it ant so.

rocko419 said:
Ya big guy looks good. But for shore the cut off dayzie dukes and the hat.
Please tell me your not a fan of broke back mountain. Please say it ant so.
He could be gay, so that would make it ok for him to dress up like that.

Oh, get a grip. He's not gay. I know him and correspond regularly with his wife. He's a friendly, hardworking guy looking to break into the pro ranks in the Las Vegas USA's this month. I'm sorry I put up that pic of him in the shorts. Geez.

SolidSDman said:
Oh, get a grip. He's not gay. I know him and correspond regularly with his wife. He's a friendly, hardworking guy looking to break into the pro ranks in the Las Vegas USA's this month. I'm sorry I put up that pic of him in the shorts. Geez.

What straight guy would wear those shorts.

srsly.

Awesome wheels and calves though.

LOL. OMG! My fiancee is a WV Native and knows this dude, we will leave it there. Apparently he wasn't gay in highscholl she says but dude those shorts with that hat gotta go.

Last edited:
Dlove said:
LOL. OMG! My fiancee is a WV Native and knows this dude, we will leave it there. Apparently he wasn't gay in highscholl she says but dude those shorts with that hat gotta go.

so she turned him gay? :goof:

Nice Delts. But what was he thinking with that cowboy pic and cut off jeans. That really does look increadibly disguisting and gay. I am sure everyone would agree with that.

hopefully the shorts were just a joke......... hopefully........ but yeh i remember seeing him on bodybuilding.com like a year or so ago... hopefully he will do good.

Erik

Nice Delts. But what was he thinking with that cowboy pic and cut off jeans. That really does look increadibly disguisting and gay. I am sure everyone would agree with that.

I just took a look at some of your posts of other bodybuilders hal, and it looks like you've got some kind of obsession with gay guys. You know, it would probably do you good to just come out of the closet, buddy. Do us all a favor and embrace your inner gay self and stop being a homophobic closet case.

Last edited:
Back