Estrogen Control? AI vs SERM on cycle?

born4stian

Hey Guys,

I am planning to run a cycle of Test Prop 400 mg/week, Tren ace 250 mg/week and Anavar 60mg ED. 8 week cycle.
I have arimidex,clomid and nolva.
My quistion about controlling estrogen on cycle. I am very confused due to conflicting info.
Do I use arimidex as preventative against gyno from day 1 on cycle or only when symptoms appear (isn't that too late). Nolva and/or clomid pct?
Some info suggest to use AI to treat gyno others use SERM to treat it and thats where the confusion comes in. Could anyone clear this up for me.

Not my first sycle although it would be my first time using tren. Never had gyno symptoms but bloat and acne a plenty on lower doses than these.

Stats:
height: 5"10
weight:194 lbs
BF: too high !!

An ai manages estrogen which elevates when using aromitizing compounds. An ai is what you use during cycle. A serm is for pct. Clomid and nolva are recommended to use for pct. Ralox which is another serm, is preferred to combat gyno symptoms. If your using the correct ai dose which bloodwork will determine, you shouldn't need to use a serm during cycle. I would suggest not running tren if you don't understand how to properly use an ai. It's a BIG important part of a cycle. I would suggest reading the ology faq's thread and the beginner cycle stickys to educate yourself.

"BF: too high!!"
How much is to high? You really shouldn't cycle unless you're 15 percent or under. This way estrogen is easier to control.

Don't run this cycle. Spend your money on a diet program from 6 month get your body fat down and the see where you are and see it it is still something you want to do.

Don't run this cycle. Spend your money on a diet program from 6 month get your body fat down and the see where you are and see it it is still something you want to do.

Higher body fat elevates the rate the test will aromatize into estrogen. Best to be around 15% or less before starting cycle.

Thanks for clarifying ;that is how I understood it, there's just always some guys on these types of forums that confuses me. But I guess I'll continue dieting down a bit first.

Yeah what's the bf? If it's too high yeah you need to fckn diet. However if you're like me 15 % is too high lol

So run arimidex during the cycle. That should suffice. Even a daily dose of b6 to keep prolactin lower and you shouldn't have a prob. If you start getting itchy and puffy nips 80mg nolva a day

Hi and welcome to the board :wavey:

My 2 cents is only that all these guys are on the same page in their advice. Listen especially to Tbone post # 2. Reason it say is he has spelled it out to a "T" ha no pun with the Tbone lol.

There is a sticky on Estrogen, Prolactin and progesterone.

Thanks for all the feedback guys. I think this is the first time in my life I started a forum thread and everybody that replies are on the same page. So I'll hold off on the cycle for a bit ,think I'll be able to get to at least 15% in 8 weeks or so. Maybe I'll not take tren and replace it with npp? Will see.

Honestly shouldn't take that long if you cut out the carbs and keep the water intake high. You got a good head on your shoulder for waiting

Reason for dropping fat down first is because it takes more time for your body to get those chemicals out with higher levels of fat.
Specially Nandrolone! That shit takes forever to leave the body & the higher the fat levels, the longer the compound stays in your system (leaving you open to side effects). The faster you can get the compounds out of your system once you've benefitted from them, the safer it is on your body.

Back