Estrogen, Prolactin, Progesterone Management + Gynecomastia Prevention & Reversal

Great reply, Austinite. Thank you.

Since you touched upon the subject, what is your opinion on UDCA? You have advocated for NAC in several posts, but I have never seen you weigh in on UDCA nor TUDCA.

Well you asked I answered :) What exact detail are you looking for? I'll be happy to explain further.

Taper off Aromatase inhibitor (AI) and use tamox @ 20mg for a few weeks to avoid rebound.

i understand and thats what i was looking for and i was just looking for something i was missing. Your the man:bowdown:

i see my self on testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) eventually but im trying to keep my hpta and nuts afloat for as long as possible, but im going to do what ever make me Feel best and healthiest, energy, libido ect.. thanks for the info

Man. Certainly is to be honest. 400mg of Pfizer would yield better results than 750+ mg of some UGL gear. Amazing really.

Off topic but how would you compare that to home brewed when using good quality raws? Is it something that can just be corrected by gettin better raws or using correct amounts or is it the whole "pharmaceutical" process?

Off topic but how would you compare that to home brewed when using good quality raws? Is it something that can just be corrected by gettin better raws or using correct amounts or is it the whole "pharmaceutical" process?

I really and truly think that "good quality raws" is something of the past. I don't want to upset anyone on this forum, but I don't blame UGL's for underdosed gear. It's the junk powder that's being delivered to them. They can only do so much and not one single UGL on earth does any type of purity test.

Back in the late 90's, early 2000's, I swear we would never cycle 800 or 1000 mg. Today that seems to be the norm. And (again no offense to anyone) you see folks after a 16 week cycle of test e @ 500 per week, and the results are pretty weak. 16 weeks is a good chunk of time. There's just no comparison in my opinion.

I really and truly think that "good quality raws" is something of the past. I don't want to upset anyone on this forum, but I don't blame UGL's for underdosed gear. It's the junk powder that's being delivered to them. They can only do so much and not one single UGL on earth does any type of purity test.

Back in the late 90's, early 2000's, I swear we would never cycle 800 or 1000 mg. Today that seems to be the norm. And (again no offense to anyone) you see folks after a 16 week cycle of test e @ 500 per week, and the results are pretty weak. 16 weeks is a good chunk of time. There's just no comparison in my opinion.

That's disheartening as I'm interested in home brewing my next go. I guess I'll be limited by the quality of the raws I get from my source in that case. Or the very next driveway down from my job happens to be one of a pharmaceutical company.....:D

lol, you can always keep adding more. But still a guessing game. Overdosed is better than underdosed though.

Back