Estrogen related sides - specifically gyno

JBurg1980

I'm new to the forum and this is my very first post

Heres is my history

I'm 34 now

14 years ago at 20yo i dabbled in prohormones. a company called impact nutrition. They had a 12 week stack "add 21 pounds of muscle". It had like 4 different products. equibolan, masteron, derma gain topical and something else i can't remember.

Wow did it work! i was amazed. And i was a notorious "hard Gainer". i was shocked.

Ok, i never even knew what pct was back then. pure ignorance on my part.

I did the 12 weeks and gained MASS and HARD DENSE muscle and shed fat, Strength through the roof!!!

after it was done .... it was done . never pct'd

I lost a lot of my hair back then lol.... bald now. i rock that shit though :)

So since i didnt pct my gains diminished ovbi .... and i never knew why lol. i'm was a retard. So what did i do? well after i lost muscle and got fat .... lol the estrogen rebound, i did the 12 week stack AGAIN

barely made any gains ........... i was like wtf???

no pct again this time.

never used any on cycle liver support either.

ok, that is the basic history. i think i really fucked up my endocrine system too

-----------------

So, obvi from those 2 prohormone stints with no pct what so ever, i think in hindsight i developed fatty gyno deposits on my chest that just kinda have been there for the 14 years. and went unoticed. no big huge hard lumps or anything ...... just loose fatty skin, that if i flex my chest hard and feel around i could feel little pockets of like pea sized hard fat cells

-------------------

Which bring me to 2015

i decided to pin for the first time

here was schedule:

12 weeks
weeks 1-12 i pinned test 400, 1ml every mon and another 1ml on thursdays
i also took dbols (10mg) i took 2 dbols a day for the first 2 week and the last 2 weeks

this time after fast forwarding 14 years i knew about pct and on cycle support so i had that covered, i had educated myself

well, after the 12 weeks were done these fatty deposits that i had known were there for like 14 years i guess ........ actually became more prominant and had grown larger. my chest started looking a lil odd

after researching more i think this was def gyno from years back that had set in unnoticed and maybe got aggravated

i ended up scooping up some letro, and liquid tamox from rui

i used the bottle of letro staggered up to 2.5mg daily ..... after that i did liquid tamox 20/20/ 10/10

i think it helped ....... but i only had bought one bottle of each and just used them til they were gone ....... i'm thinkn i needed more time

-----------------------

right after that i went on vacation for 2 months.

while on vacay, i noticed right near my nip area seemed like my chest was still soft looking and i still have fat there.

i cut vacay short by a week and went home

i order more letro(rui) and also prami(purchasepeptides) ,, and also more tamox(rui)

I want to nip this in the bud and take care of 100 percent of the issues before fucking with another cycle(common sense)

ok, so now i am a week or 10 days or so into correcting this problem

Dosing : i staggered up the letro and prami
Daily letro is 2.5mgs
daily prami is .5mgs

..... after i complete the above this time i will use tamox more aggressively this time at 40/30/20/10
--------------------------------------

my questions are
A) how long is safe to see this thru?
B) i think letro daily is where it should be, but what about the prami? how much higher should i go safely with the prami as far as daily dosing?
C) after i complete the letro/prami combo and stagger down for a week and start the tamox aggresssively this time should i be stacking the tamox with anything extra like liquid clomid ...... because of my past and possible endocrine system fuck ups, i really wanna properly reset things and get my test production on point.

------------------------

i really appreciate anybodies help here. thanks for actually reading all that. and sorry for the length, i know its a crazy first post.

please chime in with any advice, substitutions or general help you can give.

thanks again

Last edited:
Holy shit, how are you even functioning with that much letrozole per day?!

1. Stop the letro. It is only going to OBLITERATE your estradiol, and make you sicker than a dog if it hasn't already.

2. Raloxifene is the best way to reduce gynecomastia. Prami is to reduce prolactin, and has nothing to do with your situation - unless you're lactating.

3. There's a HUGE difference between fatty deposits and actual gyno. Gynecomastia will be a hard mass in your chest, not just lumps of fat. If you're not certain, you can always ask a doctor, and tell them that you fear it's from puberty.

The best way to restore endocrine function is to stop changing your hormone profile. If you want to be super sure that everything will go back to the best it can, run the usual nolva/clomid combo for four weeks (doses in the stickies), and leave things alone.

I would strongly recommend that you get a private blood test a month or two after you stop the SERMs to verify that you have recovered. I believe that there's also a FANTASTIC gyno sticky IIRC that covers even more in detail.

My .02c :)

i already have read everything basically ........... i wouldnt have just made forum clutter for no reason without reasearching first :)

Holy shit, how are you even functioning with that much letrozole per day?!

1. Stop the letro. It is only going to OBLITERATE your estradiol, and make you sicker than a dog if it hasn't already.

2. Raloxifene is the best way to reduce gynecomastia. Prami is to reduce prolactin, and has nothing to do with your situation - unless you're lactating.

3. There's a HUGE difference between fatty deposits and actual gyno. Gynecomastia will be a hard mass in your chest, not just lumps of fat. If you're not certain, you can always ask a doctor, and tell them that you fear it's from puberty.

The best way to restore endocrine function is to stop changing your hormone profile. If you want to be super sure that everything will go back to the best it can, run the usual nolva/clomid combo for four weeks (doses in the stickies), and leave things alone.

I would strongly recommend that you get a private blood test a month or two after you stop the SERMs to verify that you have recovered. I believe that there's also a FANTASTIC gyno sticky IIRC that covers even more in detail.

My .02c :)

throughout my 20's i was kinda a party animal, im solid with just about anything, no bothers at all with letro 2.5mg daily

lol prami .... first day i took .5mg ........ felt weird lol ...... then i realized a 1 mil serving contained 2mg's of prami, i only wandted .25mg but dosed .50 by accident ........... i felt prami for the first time needless to say

Way too much Leto. Cut it way down and got to,every other day and run it till the fat is gone . Google bio hacker a MCT oil run that to help you drop the fat. Contact 3 j and get on a diet program after you have dropped the fat you can with the MCT oil

throughout my 20's i was kinda a party animal, im solid with just about anything, no bothers at all with letro 2.5mg daily

lol prami .... first day i took .5mg ........ felt weird lol ...... then i realized a 1 mil serving contained 2mg's of prami, i only wandted .25mg but dosed .50 by accident ........... i felt prami for the first time needless to say

Here's the thing, you're taking a drug that will drop your estradiol to zero. I too was the guy that everyone wanted to watch drink at parties because I could handle a dangerous amount of alcohol.

This is different.

Estradiol is needed by your body to maintain joint health, metabolism, bone density, sexual function, skin/hair/nail health, immune system integrity, and much more. I have crushed my estradiol before, and it was a serious challenge to even get out of bed. I'm very surprised that you're not having problems right now,and urge you to stop before you do mess things up for sure.

Pramipexole is a whole other animal. I am one of the lucky ones that can handle it, but no way would I try that much lol. Especially without food and at bed time. :p

Back